Hughes ready to raid QPR for Hoilett in swap deal for Crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    A fit Junior Hoilett would destroy defences in the championship. Crouch is just another Zamora, albeit it he does shoot and score more often. Not a good deal in my opinion.
    Only thing he looks like he's been destroying of late is Big Mac's we'd be well shot of him

Comment

hoillet has flopped here but signing Crouch is a step backwards

why is he held in such high regards here>? good technically but WAY past it and doesn;t make sense

Comment

I would like to sell Hoilett.. but I don't really want Crouch, YET ANOTHER player that is past it and had a career.

Why can't we just do the simple thing and sell Hoilett for cash only?

Comment

I would swap Couch for Hiolett , in a shot ,and as for Zamora , ship him out too
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

mark my words...we will get rid of hoilett and he'll turn into the player we thought he was. short term contract for crouchy only-we can't keep on making the same mistakes in regards to long contracts for players on the verge of being past it.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Crouch and Remy up front, nice partnership

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Offload Zamora.
                with his hip problem i cant see him passing a medical at any other club tbh
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Hope this be a done deal in a couple of weeks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    mark my words...we will get rid of hoilett and he'll turn into the player we thought he was. short term contract for crouchy only-we can't keep on making the same mistakes in regards to long contracts for players on the verge of being past it.
                    Word.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      No doubt about that mate. Same as Granero n all I reckon.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        No doubt about that mate. Same as Granero n all I reckon.
                        Granero is just an older dani parejo. The bandwagon jumpers from the last two years won't know that name
                        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Tell me this is wrong.......Says in this article that Hoillet has been given a free transfer. Now i know he wants out and maybe Harry wants him out but for nothing????
                          http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/stokec.../702?&cc=5739#

Comment

This club needs money, we won't allow players to leave just like that.
                            Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Hoilett won't be released on a free as the club needs the money.

Comment

Does it need a fat freeloading khunt taking 40 large a week?

Comment

Working...
                                X