No announcement yet.

Sousa hints at player exits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion these players are not good enough to take us to the next level:

Mahon (Getting on, slow and does not look comfortable on the ball at all)
    Delaney (Unless he finds his form of last season)
    De Carmine (Just never looks like scoring to be honest)
    Blackstock (I like the guy but he's no Nugent/Blake etc...maybe he needs a goood striker next to him?!)
    Helguson (Again I like the bloke but he fluffs too many chances even when he should hit the target at least)
    Alberti (I hope he comes good but Ive seen him many times this season apart from against Swansea and he has not been that great...how did he not score against Sheff Utd??!!)

These are my opinions

Comment

Ah, new board, same dilema...

Pete, I really don't mean to pick up on you and I'll try not to all the time, but:

1. We've heard your source tell us 'quality' is coming only to be horrendously underwhelmed when (if) they get here quite a few times now.
      2. Why do you think there's 'dead-wood' around a squad that has only really been purchased over the last two years? Did we buy ****e???:amazing:
      3. Are these strikers Paulo's choices??
      or 4. has Gianni got some new Agents in his little black book to call on just for a change?

Quality means Beckford, Scotland, Roberts, Ebanks-Blake, Lita, Gray, even Ched Evans. Strikers who have scored at the level we are at.
      It does not mean Marlon Harewood, Luke Moore, Dean Windass or some kid from the continent.

Comment

Silly season starting early

Are we off and running already with the "2 strikers coming" etc

For what its worth I am sure we will still have Agyamang next season, don't think we could offload him if we tried but he did form a decent partnership with Vine for a while last year and offers something different.

I suspect Dexter will be sold and Leighetwood. cant see us being able to offload Helgesun, Di Carmine will no doubt go back home.

If the above is the case I would rather we bought one really good striker than 2 ok strikers but i bet ithappens the other way round
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

cant see why leigertwood would be sold...

if we wanted to get max value for him would of been during last window.

plus he is something we need.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

all players should be paying for there future in the last few games IMO
            If Ramage has a good run from now on will he be kept?

Comment

Working...
            X