Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Hazel

Can anyone settle this dispute ?

Did bob hazel score an own goal at west ham in the cup when we was 1 up , think it was a diving header !

Also think we done em 6-0 in replay.

Nope, Billy Bonds scored for West Ham that day if I recall. It was Jan 1978. Hazell didn't join us until Sept 1979. We won the replay 6-1.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartRs View Post
      Nope, Billy Bonds scored for West Ham that day if I recall. It was Jan 1978. Hazell didn't join us until Sept 1979. We won the replay 6-1.
      Big Bob did score an own goal at Upton Pk a flying powerful header not sure if its the game you refer to ? But we did beat them 6-1 at home in a cup game .after being 1-0 down at half time, think Stan Bowles got a hat trick in the game.

Comment

At definately remember a diving header at west ham from big bob , hope to see him today

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Big Bob did score an own goal at Upton Pk a flying powerful header not sure if its the game you refer to ? But we did beat them 6-1 at home in a cup game .after being 1-0 down at half time, think Stan Bowles got a hat trick in the game.
          Not sure what year it was but i remember bob scoring the own goal at upton park. It was the first ever R's game I had been to. (My old man is a Southampton supporter, so I used to get dragged along to their games). My mates dad took us as he was a hammers fan, and him and my mate took the pish all the way home.

Comment

Working...
          X