Zeitgeist Movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeitgeist Movie.

Any of you seen this? Watched it tonight and it ain't half an eye opener. I'm not really into these conspiracy theories too much and I appreciate such things need to be watched with an opened mind and not taken as gospel, but some right thought provoking things brought up.

Well worth a watch if you've got an hour & a half spare sometime and have an inquisitive mind!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Much shagging ?
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
      Much shagging ?
      There was one clip shown of the 2nd tower being hit during 9/11 in which I am sure I could see a bird being fingered at a bus stop. Was a right $hit quality camera though so it's open to interpretation, but I rewound it 3 times and I'm pretty sure she was taking digits.

Comment

Fairly sure it's been thoroughly debunked tbf.

I saw it a long time ago tbf, I think it's been updated more recently.

Comment

seen it years ago. very thought provoking indeed
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What's it about ?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              What's it about ?
              Split into 3 "chapters", the 1st questions religions as being god-given stories, arguing that the Christian religion specifically is mainly derived from other religions, astronomical assertions etc. Pretty interesting tbf.

2nd is about 9/11 and saying they were either orchestrated or allowed to happen by elements within the United States government. This was the chapter that got me. I'm really not into the whole conspiracy stuff, but the stone cold facts that present about the building and how it collapsed and the eye witness accounts given from people in the building proclaiming that explosions went off in the basements before the planes hit does make you wonder abit.

Final chapter argues that three wars of the United States during the twentieth century were waged purely for economic gain by people the film calls "international bankers".

Worth a watch.

Comment

Cheers Matty will defo have a look. I seen bits about 9/11 being a controlled explosion etc can't argue with them when it's on video for everyone to see

Comment

check out............. "a noble lie" on youtube qblock, another eye opener.

Comment

I like all the conspiracy theory bits and pieces.i have fair few of me own that me proper mates probably put down to me excessive 90s lifestyle.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

It was a good doc with some eye openers..especially liked the religion part. Anyone obsessed with religion should watch that part and then re-evaluate their life.

Comment

if people are having trouble finding it, here it is.

agree with vblock, the religious part at the start is a bit of a jaw dropper.

Comment

Working...
                        X