Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WeAreQPR12 - Toughest R's fans from this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a professional plumbing and heating engineer so im well tough, you should have me before some semi pro footballers surely?????

Comment

you showed up at me old man,QPR Roys house without any tools , i reckon your about the level of Sutton little league toughness !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

i was waiting for him to say wheres ya f-ing tool and i would say what tool? and then he'd bash me up "this f-ing tool" !!! good old (rangers will always let ya down) roy.

ok then i think rangers roy would bethe billy big nuts on here and run the manor if he posted on here geez!! toughest typer on the planet!!

Comment

Originally posted by BronxQPR View Post
          i was waiting for him to say wheres ya f-ing tool and i would say what tool? and then he'd bash me up "this f-ing tool" !!! good old (rangers will always let ya down) roy.

ok then i think rangers roy would bethe billy big nuts on here and run the manor if he posted on here geez!! toughest typer on the planet!!
          True True , QPR Roy dont suffer no fools gladly , and there has been some proper foolish stuff posted tonight !
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            and 3rdly Bush why would you suggest to delete the OP after clearly replying with quote.

Tbh Bush, it is coming across like you are trying to pour petrol onto a very small flame, shame.
            no reason for me to ignite anything. we have both been on here long enough to know that i will let anyone know the score regards people taking the p iss. its a matter of principle-something i abide by and teach my well mannered kids. do as you want onto you.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Don't why people are getting so wound up by this thread

Quite interesting if you ask me!!
              Last edited by Bigdave; 27-04-2013, 07:49 AM.

Comment

quite interesting if your 12 years old!!

Comment

I'd say its interesting if you work in mental health as it would make for a good case study.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Someone's meds aren't working again....

Comment

to settle all arguements ,i am the toughest ,i eat nails for breakfast, broken glass for dinner ,and bicycle inner tubes for supper ,all washed down with rusty water
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Surely the only fair way to settle this is for the mods to organise a WARB Arm wrestling competition in the centre circle at half time against Newcastle. Not sure if it would be best to do it on a league basis or more akin to a cup competition.

Alternatively we could go down the iron man route and throw in other challenges such as Chinese burns, scissor paper stone (im the daddy at that- I WOULD WIN) and perhaps for those inclined bare bum towel whipping.

Was going to suggest hot dog eating (USA style) but Matty would have an unfair advantage

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          I`m not trying to say i`m the "toughest " person on this site , You reckon your the 2nd "toughest ?How do you know who posts on here and hoe "tough " they are?Since when did being a semi professional football player make you " tough ""You dont get it do you ? i`m trying to help you out,by offering you the chance to delete this, when everyone wakes up tomorrow , they will be ripping the p iss out of this thread
                          This. No offence WeAre I don't know ya personally but I know a few from this forum that I'm fairly certain would be a lot higher up that list than you.

As others have said, asking for trouble this thread. Only way to get a definitive answer is to get all together and have a big old dust up, proper WWF Royal Rumble style. Last man standing wins.

Who's game?

EDIT: I play football same level you did also WeAre, does that not mean I should be in the list?
                          Last edited by MattyRangers; 27-04-2013, 11:50 AM.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            This. No offence WeAre I don't know ya personally but I know a few from this forum that I'm fairly certain would be a lot higher up that list than you.

As others have said, asking for trouble this thread. Only way to get a definitive answer is to get all together and have a big old dust up, proper WWF Royal Rumble style. Last man standing wins.

Who's game?

EDIT: I play football same level you did also WeAre, does that not mean I should be in the list?
                            I'll have a go Matty providing its topless and we agree to hold it in an olive oil factory?

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                              I'll have a go Matty providing its topless and we agree to hold it in an olive oil factory?
                              Speedos only allowed and we all have to be smeared head to toe in Crème brûlée flavoured vaseline? I love that flavour.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Speedos only allowed and we all have to be smeared head to toe in Crème brûlée flavoured vaseline? I love that flavour.
                                I'm there and hopefully so will WATRB toughest, I might email Danny Dyer or Grant Mitchell to see if they wants to make a documentary about it that way those who survive have some useful material on DVD for those quiet nights in

Comment

Working...
                                X