No announcement yet.

Qpr in brent???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Born and bred in Brent, I remember seeing trevor sinclair on the **** in the connault wembley pulling pints after a game (closed down now) and countless players in richardsons night club but I think that is closed now too

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
      your name literally made me lol aha!

on topic though i was driving though wembley earlier today and saw a group of kids and 4/5 of em was wearing hoops i couldn't believe it!
      In Wembley you say? They must have just half inched them from Sports Direct

Comment

Originally posted by broadwaycelt View Post
        Hennessy's in Kingsbury shows all the QPR games and has earned a name locally as a QPR pub, in terms of people who actually go to matches then QPR are up there in second place behind Arsenal plus a lot of the schools have QPR coaches in them so QPR definitely still has a strong presence in the Brent
        Did anyone who couldn't get tickets watch the Play Offs in a pub in Brent Borough at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
          Cheers!
          Try looking in Leighton Buzzard (next to MK and Bletchely) direct trains to shepards bush / euston 45 minutes, good town and not the problems described by other posters you will get in downley or micklefield. also lots cheaper to buy in recently brought a three bed house for under £145.000.

Comment

Was at MK station for 9am and there were over 30 Rangers going to Wembley! Most headed to Legionaire Club in Cricklewood which was kitted out with Rangers flags etc

Comment

What has happened to our fanbase in the borough of our origins???.all i see and here now is fans of arsenal,united and lpool.
              How many on this site are from/live in brent and are there any pubs left around here with a strong qpr presence???.i drink alot in metro bar in neasden but surprise surprise its full of gooners,I'd like to find a pub with a few r's.
              It'll also be good to meet up with a few of you on match day and make that lovely journey down scrubs lane to white city!
              Saw a couple of QPR kits in Kingsbury and Colindale yesterday! and at Northolt and Harrow the week before! Great to see that than the Man Utd and Chelski kits that are usually around.
              Last edited by hipsterhoop; 09-08-2014, 01:23 AM.

Comment

You b shocked to know there are a lot of qpr fans in slough. I don't know the reason to this. It drives reading crazy coz they believe Berkshire people will support them but a lot support qpr especially slough way.
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I grew up in South-West London so should probably support Wimbledon, Fulham or Chelsea, in that order. Seeing Rangers fans about my area is a rare sight. Does anyone know of there being many Rangers fans in South-West London?

Comment

I know plenty of our 'boys' came from harlesden.
                    I grew up in Kensal Green and back in the 70s there were quite a few from that Manor, including Joe Hylton and the late greats Sniffer Edwards and Doug Soar . There were chants of NW10 back in the old Loft, along with other postcodes. We used to drink down the Masons back then which always had a good QPR following.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I'm currently house hunting in high Wycombe,cheshunt and Milton Keynes!
                      Too many chavs in cheshunt and *** fans. MK isn't too bad a few R's there but hoopdog is right choose a village outside
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                        I grew up in Kensal Green and back in the 70s there were quite a few from that Manor, including Joe Hylton and the late greats Sniffer Edwards and Doug Soar . There were chants of NW10 back in the old Loft, along with other postcodes. We used to drink down the Masons back then which always had a good QPR following.
                        Ha. Nice. I wonder if the OOC New Queens Park move happens, whether that NW10 chant will return.

Comment

Nottinghill really was most ardent QPR area you could find but now you find more and more scum since the Tristan and Octavious and Tobious have made it fashionable to live there

Comment

I live in Shepherd's Bush and see waaaay more people in Chelsea gear than our own (other than on match day of course)
                            I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

East Acton. Did a stint in John Perryn. Wasn't so cosmopolitan back then.

Meh. My poor Nan.

Comment

We should try and entice the sh*tload of Poles in East Acton to come to games
                                I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Working...
                                X