Qpr in brent???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr in brent???

What has happened to our fanbase in the borough of our origins???.all i see and here now is fans of arsenal,united and lpool.
    How many on this site are from/live in brent and are there any pubs left around here with a strong qpr presence???.i drink alot in metro bar in neasden but surprise surprise its full of gooners,I'd like to find a pub with a few r's.
    It'll also be good to meet up with a few of you on match day and make that lovely journey down scrubs lane to white city!

What towns come under brent ??

Are we talking Wembley and surrounding areas ???

A big slice of our fanbase is Ruislip / Greenford / Northolt and most towns west of the bush ..

Comment

Kensal green,harlesden,willesden,kilburn,wembley,neasden, kingsbury,cricklewood and queens park!

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
        Kensal green,harlesden,willesden,kilburn,wembley,neasden, kingsbury,cricklewood and queens park!
        There's R's from Willesden I know.

Comment

I hear back in the 80's there was chants of 'nw10 nw10'.your more likely to hear that at anfield these days!

Comment

i dont ever remember that chant . but i do /did know a good few from Stonebridge /Harlsdon . Anyway come South its far more civilised !
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I know plenty of our 'boys' came from harlesden.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                i dont ever remember that chant . but i do /did know a good few from Stonebridge /Harlsdon . Anyway come South its far more civilised !
                I second that

Comment

No locals left in Brent. Anyone with any sense left years ago.

Comment

I got out of Brent the year the Somalians invaded en masse.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by RamseyR View Post
                      No locals left in Brent. Anyone with any sense left years ago.
                      I'm currently house hunting in high Wycombe,cheshunt and Milton Keynes!

Comment

Try steer clear of downley and micklefield they ain't all that at all.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          Try steer clear of downley and micklefield they ain't all that at all.

Cheers!

Comment

What were the 'qpr pubs' in brent back in the 80's??...I was born in 85!

Comment

If you are looking at Milton Keynes, I would suggest one of the villages on the outskirts.
                              Some good villages to bring up a family, and you get a lot more for your money property wise

Comment

Working...
                              X