Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladbroke Grove & Notting Hill, Rangers and Chelscum

Comment

Saw a couple of QPR kits worn passing Colindale today! The North West London representation is growing!

Comment

After leaving the Bush aged 5, went to Harlesden and then onto Stonebridge. Remember the NW10 chants well.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
          I grew up in South-West London so should probably support Wimbledon, Fulham or Chelsea, in that order. Seeing Rangers fans about my area is a rare sight. Does anyone know of there being many Rangers fans in South-West London?
          me and my crew original roehampton possee

Comment

I was wondering, where did the name C-Mob come from and did QPR ever really have a firm?
            started out of the princess vic boozer in uxbridge rd , we were called coach mob because every mob were giving them selves names . usually one or two transits would leave the pub early doors sometimes a coach depending on the numbers , we went everywhere in the early 8o's and i've made some life long friends from back then . we were always out numbered where ever we went but always stood together and looked after eachother . would always stop off on the way home in some little towns and had some right laughs

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              me and my crew original roehampton possee
              Nice, you still in the area? I worked on the golf course for a few months between jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                started out of the princess vic boozer in uxbridge rd , we were called coach mob because every mob were giving them selves names . usually one or two transits would leave the pub early doors sometimes a coach depending on the numbers , we went everywhere in the early 8o's and i've made some life long friends from back then . we were always out numbered where ever we went but always stood together and looked after eachother . would always stop off on the way home in some little towns and had some right laughs
                Thanks for the info.

I do find it interesting learning about the various association of areas and football clubs/fans/mobs.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWeRTogetheR View Post
                  Ha. Nice. I wonder if the OOC New Queens Park move happens, whether that NW10 chant will return.
                  Would be nice to get that NW postcode back. Almost going full circle back to our home and roots. We'd be the only footy team with a North West postcode (bar Hendon FC who play at NW9 now).

Comment

Not been on here for ages, but close to home as in Colindale. Re. boozers. Henneseys in Kingsbury showed all live games on stream when we were in the Premiership, landlord a Rangers fan. A group of us drink in McGowans, Colindale. Be good to see more hoops in the area (and less Polish 3rd division shirts)

Comment

Originally posted by R in Qatar View Post
                      Not been on here for ages, but close to home as in Colindale. Re. boozers. Henneseys in Kingsbury showed all live games on stream when we were in the Premiership, landlord a Rangers fan. A group of us drink in McGowans, Colindale. Be good to see more hoops in the area (and less Polish 3rd division shirts)
                      Yes,on the hill, next to the Lloyds Bank right. Nice to hear of some QPR gaffes in Kingsbury and Colindale.

Comment

moved to new york now, but was in Kilburn

Comment

I grew up in South-West London so should probably support Wimbledon, Fulham or Chelsea, in that order. Seeing Rangers fans about my area is a rare sight. Does anyone know of there being many Rangers fans in South-West London?
                          im originally from Rose Hill , and used to go with lads from Sutton ,Morden and Colliers Wood .We`d meet on the 93bus to Wimbledon and go up from there.
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I'm in Ladbroke Grove and have seen the odd shirt being worn and car sticker around here.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              im originally from Rose Hill , and used to go with lads from Sutton ,Morden and Colliers Wood .We`d meet on the 93bus to Wimbledon and go up from there.
                              the 93 bus wimbledon to putney the hours i wasted waiting for them back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                                Wow, that's a two bus job to get to Loftus Road! I used to live in South Wimbledon know the area very well. Where do you live now?

Comment

Working...
                                X