4 Players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Listen us fans that travel the country to watch the team and spend money supporting em and back em week in week out are more than entitled to expect em to at least acknowledge the fans. Did I say I'd rather they clapped than performed? No. It goes without I want them to perform but ffs the useless *******s don't even beat **** like villa then just **** off.
    Fully agree. Players and staff spend all week on interviews/tweets saying how great the fans are but when they get a chance to show it they all gea straight down the tunnel.

Complete lack of respect for people who spend so much time and money to follow the club whenever possoble

Comment

Originally posted by QPRSCLART View Post
      exactly the players should at least acknowledge that the fans have invested their time & money in following their team and show some appreciation

this aint Man Utd, its hasnt been a barrel of laughs this season and if i'd gone to Brum on a day like today to witness that id be feeling suicidal

its just human decency
      Leave it out!....suicidal!!!! Perspective needed....
      Strong words to describe something so relatively trivial...!!!

Comment

I'm glad Cesar didn't come over.

Comment

After all the hurt and pain from todays result, we talk about players not clapping the fans.

I'd imagine out of all the things that can be discussed on the long journey home, only you and beefy will be chatting about this.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Leave it out!....suicidal!!!! Perspective needed....
            Strong words to describe something so relatively trivial...!!!
            ha hyperbolic language mate

but try to imagine what the industrial wasteland that is brum on a day like today

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              After all the hurt and pain from todays result, we talk about players not clapping the fans.

I'd imagine out of all the things that can be discussed on the long journey home, only you and beefy will be chatting about this.
              **** the journey home I'm having a night out in brum and nicking myself a ####.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

**** the journey home I'm having a night out in brum and nicking myself a ####.
                ..run out of money to pay then mate!!

Comment

..run out of money to pay then mate!!
                  It's not cheap up here mate
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's not cheap up here mate
                    Is it not?....wouldn't know, never needed to pay!

Comment

Any
                      fan that went will agree, the watching on a stream at home lot will try n take a different stance of course.
                      Agree with you Matty, was that Townsend who was on the floor in front of us at the end, then jumped up and ran off without glancing back at us once .....
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Is it not?....wouldn't know, never needed to pay!
                        never had sex either tho so it dont really count does it...

Comment

Any
                          fan that went will agree, the watching on a stream at home lot will try n take a different stance of course.
                          Agree with you Matty, was that Townsend who was on the floor in front of us at the end, then jumped up and ran off without glancing back at us once .....
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            never had sex either tho so it dont really count does it...
                            Have you not? Wow!!! Not surprised to be honest - be nice to her dog and maybe, just maybe she'll let you!!

Comment

traore also came across to clap us, still in his bench-warmer's kit.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

did the bloke that cuts the oranges up at half time come over
                                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                                X