Leon Jeanne Documentary - Can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    yeah right.... pressure as in Syria? Or Kandahar?

talk of pressure re footballers makes me wanna reach for the crack pipe.

Skill wise we've always been fortunate and seen unvelievable talent going back to Rodders etc.

The other topic: Robbie Fowler.
    Disagree. Football might be fun for you or I, but try doing something fun with thousands of people yelling at you if you mess up. With everyone knowing you earn loads of money and expecting you to justify it.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
      Disagree. Football might be fun for you or I, but try doing something fun with thousands of people yelling at you if you mess up. With everyone knowing you earn loads of money and expecting you to justify it.
      Fully agree.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Fully agree.
        Very true, and then try it again as a 15 year old from a hard background who has moved from Cardiff to the bright lights of London for the first time, you can't read or write, and have bad people all around trying to rip you off, sell you things or sell stories to the papers.

Comment

Evening all. Just letting you know that Leon has just signed for my local club Weston-super-Mare. I'll let you know how he gets on as I regularly go to their games as I do some work for their Youth set up. From what I remember of him he has bags of talent but chose a different path to go on..

https://www.facebook.com/wsmfc
          Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Bold statement saying Charlie is a footballers drug because its out of your system in a few days. Yesmost if not all drugs are out of your urine in 72 hours but gear remains in your hair follicles for upto a year and normally last longer than any other substance. 1 strain of hair can provide more info about drug abuse than upto 18 urine samples, so if you're on gear your best off claiming you've just got alapesha and chopping it all off!

While we are on this topic one if the best and most common masking agents is beclotide, what's found in Asthma inhaliers hence why Olympians must get specials dispensation from doctors to use them. Amazing what you remember from school, but this was what I was told 20 odds years ago so I wouldn't bank on it still being the case what with advances in medicine.

Comment

young lads with money and plenty of time on their hands,adored by many, booze and plenty of free time= charley. exactley the same bar the adored bit for the trustafarians/rich crew up west. give any young person an obscene amount of money and the results will be the same. its a material culture that we are all guilty of in some small way.young players know their worth in the modern market and not one person on here would turn down their market value-one thats not created by them. money changing people is a way of life not a football problem. in my opinion
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

How's leon getting on at Weston then?

Comment

He was a really nice kid, perhaps a bit naive. Used to see him and chat at the KFC near the Conningham, him and Richard. Langley quite often used to frequent there pre-match when they they were youth boys. I'm sure the game where he did the outrageous drag back on the byline was against Norwich on a sunny Saturday. I saw him play for Cardiff in a friendly at Llanelli years later, he remembered me, and was by far the best player on the pitch, such a shame it didn't work out for him.

Comment

nah the match I'm thinking of was definitely under the lights. there was probably more than one outrageous drag back though

Comment

Just been banged up for 12 years for persian dealing apparently.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X