Granero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Yep. Prime example being those people writing off Junior "Toilet". I've said it time after time, I don't think we should judge too much on the first half of this season as it was just a total shambles all round. Players that are very good players just weren't performing for whatever reason. Granero will go on to be a key player for us, as Hoilett will & is starting to show. They're both top players.
    Completely agree, how can someone go from being semi-regular at Real Madrid to being not good enough at QPR. I am sure that with the right players with confidence around him, he will be a star for the club, just the same as Taarabt.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Completely agree, how can someone go from being semi-regular at Real Madrid to being not good enough at QPR. I am sure that with the right players with confidence around him, he will be a star for the club, just the same as Taarabt.
      100% mate. If, big if, we stay up this year and go on to have a more comfortable season next year and aren't involved in a relegation dog fight I really do think Granero will come into his own. Greta player, not necessarily a "fighter" though.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Just like to add I've never said I don't rate him, just annoyed me what he done

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
          Just like to add I've never said I don't rate him, just annoyed me what he done
          Yea fair point that, I was meana come across as having a pop at ya. I agree, annoys me when players don't celebrate. Especially given our current situation, they should be over the moon!
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Yep. Prime example being those people writing off Junior "Toilet". I've said it time after time, I don't think we should judge too much on the first half of this season as it was just a total shambles all round. Players that are very good players just weren't performing for whatever reason. Granero will go on to be a key player for us, as Hoilett will & is starting to show. They're both top players.
            Yup, this.

Here are some other players the WATRB mob would have got rid of after a disappointing first season in the Premier League:

Luke Modric
            Robin Van Persie
            Luis Suarez
            Didier Drogba

I'm sure there are lots more besides. Its very common for a player coming from another country to take a season to adjust to the Premier League.

Unfortunately for us, and Granero, that adjustment time has come in a very poor side, with awful team spirit and no real playing style. I think if Swansea had signed him, we would be raving about him right now. And if we had signed De Guzman, Ki or Michu? Awful player, get rid, useless tusser....

Comment

I think we got him from Fake Madrid.

Comment

He didnīt celebrate our first goal at all. Quite embarrasing to watch. Zilch team-spirit.
                Last edited by Shania; 16-03-2013, 09:07 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X