No announcement yet.

Granero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Madrid fans were gutted when he left.
    I just think he needs time.
    Played in a World Class Midfield at Madrid and had an easier time than what he has to do now.
    Same with Park, he realises that he has gotta work a lot harder now.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      What has that got to do with the point of this thread....? I think Mackie and Derry are utter sh1t and I don't care if they cheer from the bench or not. The poster is trying to dig him out for reasons that have nothing to do with what he does on the pitch. Pathetic IMO, I bet you all love Eastenders as you seem to wallow in misery even when we have somthing to cheer about.
      You just started supporting us this season? Ungrateful or short memory, calling Derry and Mackie utter sh!t. Pathetic IMO, bet you love strangling kittens and skinning them to make furry boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Remy was over the moon from the bench.
        Remy looks really up for it he was fantastic celebrating the 3rd with hoillet and was last to leave the pitch with mbia . Great team player

Comment

wow - great day for us and you pick this out. Would you be upset about a pound you spent if you won the lottery?
          I knew someone would have a dig, just pointing out that I think it's shocking and I wouldn't have him anywhere near the team. Everyone should be pulling in the same direction, on a happy note Remy went absolutely potty was nice to see.

Just because we win doesn't mean we should excuse things like this.

Comment

What has that got to do with the point of this thread....? I think Mackie and Derry are utter sh1t and I don't care if they cheer from the bench or not. The poster is trying to dig him out for reasons that have nothing to do with what he does on the pitch. Pathetic IMO, I bet you all love Eastenders as you seem to wallow in misery even when we have somthing to cheer about.
            Well I'm sure the fact that he doesn't care that we won does affect what he does on the pitch. What a ridiculously stupid comment. And if you look at any of my posts I'm in the positivity brigade always have always will, but things like this are shocking I'd drop him for good

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              Well I'm sure the fact that he doesn't care that we won does affect what he does on the pitch. What a ridiculously stupid comment. And if you look at any of my posts I'm in the positivity brigade always have always will, but things like this are shocking I'd drop him for good
              How do you know he does not care???

There have been many a manager who has remained unmoved when their team has scored whats the difference? Mourinho left the dug out and went to the changing room before the end of the Man Utd game midweek does he not care????

Comment

you know he doesn't care?
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  You just started supporting us this season? Ungrateful or short memory, calling Derry and Mackie utter sh!t. Pathetic IMO, bet you love strangling kittens and skinning them to make furry boxers.
                  They are utter s..t and if you think different it's because you harp on about the Championship winning team and a few good games last year....and when I say a few I mean a few.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    How do you know he does not care???

There have been many a manager who has remained unmoved when their team has scored whats the difference? Mourinho left the dug out and went to the changing room before the end of the Man Utd game midweek does he not care????
                    Mourinho done that purely for attention, for all to see. If one of my team mates sealed a massive win I would be going potty, a clap or a smile would do though

Comment

Mourinho done that purely for attention, for all to see. If one of my team mates sealed a massive win I would be going potty, a clap or a smile would do though
                      Fair enough buddy I just think we are all guilty of reading into things which are not there sometimes. Hes from another culture you dont often see the benches lift off when a goal goes in in Spain. Rob Green was accused earlier in the season of not caring, when on the bench, as he smiled when a goal went in but he's doing ok between the sticks now.

Comment

Maybe I was being pedantic but it just annoyed me when I see it. I'm over it now though, nothing can cloud over that win

Comment

At least now Harry has found the perfect position for Granero although tbf he should get him a seat with a better view

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                            At least now Harry has found the perfect position for Granero although tbf he should get him a seat with a better view
                            Exactly!!!.......Perhaps Granero couldn't see properly and didn't know what was going on!!.............................................. .I mean QPR scoring more than one goal?, the lad's never seen anything like it..

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                              Real Madrid fans were gutted when he left..
                              Exactly, I think ( me included ) QPR fans are too quick to judge players IMO
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                                Exactly, I think ( me included ) QPR fans are too quick to judge players IMO
                                Yep. Prime example being those people writing off Junior "Toilet". I've said it time after time, I don't think we should judge too much on the first half of this season as it was just a total shambles all round. Players that are very good players just weren't performing for whatever reason. Granero will go on to be a key player for us, as Hoilett will & is starting to show. They're both top players.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X