No Ballotelli tonight .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Ballotelli tonight .....

Not that I rate him anyway but loks very unlikely he will be risked tonight (even as a sub ) as AC Milan are claiming on SSN that they've reached agreement with City on a deal . City saying deal likely to go through tomorrow

Now if only someone could buy Aguero , Tevez , Nasri .....I think you get the picture !!!

i was hoping he would be playing tonight, really don't rate him

Comment

Just that barsteward Dzeko then who just loves scoring against us

Comment

He travelled with the squad. Would prefer him to Dzecko tbh.

Comment

I think he's a hell of a player when he wants to play. He wasn't going to play anyway though, so Nelsen and Hill still have Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko to deal with
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            He travelled with the squad. Would prefer him to Dzecko tbh.
            Would be even less interested than he usually appears to be if he starts tonight

Comment

Shame his leaving the prem, great character.

His a strange one (obviously) has all the talent in the world to be one of the worlds best, but just don't seemed bothered or like he wants it.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Comment

He'd be easier to wind up than others so shame hes not playing.

Comment

Gonna miss Mario I must say, his antics were always entertaining... Think he came on against us last year and got booked for diving?

Comment

Hold on tight tonight while we park the old bus and hope that Taarabt and Remy do something magical to steal a win.

Comment

On the pitch he is the most overrated player out there: puts in a top performance literally 2 or 3 times a season and, when he does, yes he is quality, but 80% of the time he is cr4p.

Off the pitch he is brilliant. One of my favourite footballers - proper 'ed case, he's a few sarnies short of a picnic that's for sure and I'm pretty gutted he's leaving the PL tbf.

With regards tonight; I'd rather he was playing than Dzeko, Ageuro and Tevez!
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                          Hold on tight tonight while we park the old bus and hope that Taarabt and Remy do something magical to steal a win.
                          Probably the jist of Arry's team talk n all.... Tell 9 players to get behind the ball at all times and, if and when we get the ball, give it to Tarbs & Remy
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            Which one is smarter?

Comment

Working...
                            X