hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

just want you to know that i m having nightmares, if we go down it will take us 30 years to get back to the preiership, what happened, last time was just an extraodinary and amazing coincidences, i am confessing now that i feel that we were too lucky to win the championship 2 years ago, it took an amazing manager in mr warnock and a crazy player taarabt....and 2 extraodinary defensive players, derry and faurlin .....that will never happen again, not in the same manner, it s like when that happened i took it for granted, scoring against cardiff twApparenceStyle diApparenceStyle dceApparenceStyle d in the away game....i will never forget that summer, was it luck? didn t feel like that way then. we were on a high....it was a miracle that we won the championship......by the time another miracle happens i will be 70 years old.

hello

Comment

is it me you're looking for

Comment

TRUE! Thats why weve struggled so badly. Our squad was very very weak and i'm still shocked we done so well.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          Cos I wonder where you are

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
            TRUE! Thats why weve struggled so badly. Our squad was very very weak and i'm still shocked we done so well.
            Nah man

Walker - Rampaging right back for 4-5 months we had him

Gorkks Conners Hill and Kenny - rock of a defence

Routledge/Mackie - Both had a massive impact either half of the season

Heidar - done superb up top

Dont kid yourself into thinking we were lucky that season, we had a superb unit that played as a team.

The problems we have faced since were due to breaking that team up far too quickly imo

Comment

Oh what a feeling

Comment

Rico don't worry ..........you prob won't make 70 being a QPR fan

Comment

Originally posted by QPRICO View Post
                  just want you to know that i m having nightmares, if we go down it will take us 30 years to get back to the preiership, what happened, last time was just an extraodinary and amazing coincidences, i am confessing now that i feel that we were too lucky to win the championship 2 years ago, it took an amazing manager in mr warnock and a crazy player taarabt....and 2 extraodinary defensive players, derry and faurlin .....that will never happen again, not in the same manner, it s like when that happened i took it for granted, scoring against cardiff twApparenceStyle diApparenceStyle dceApparenceStyle d in the away game....i will never forget that summer, was it luck? didn t feel like that way then. we were on a high....it was a miracle that we won the championship......by the time another miracle happens i will be 70 years old.
                  Are you 40 then?

Comment

Didn't understand most of that post QPRICO, apart from hello!

Comment

What'SAppearanceStyle notAppearanceStyle toAppearanceStyle understandApperanceStyle?

Comment

Fortunately, he had me at hello..

Comment

you have my permission to take the ****

please feel free. i still think it was an opportunity, we were very very very lucky to get promoted.....sad but true and you know it, it really did take something very special for us to be here, and now we re looking at mr redknapp.....

Comment

Nah man

Walker - Rampaging right back for 4-5 months we had him

Gorkks Conners Hill and Kenny - rock of a defence

Routledge/Mackie - Both had a massive impact either half of the season

Heidar - done superb up top

Dont kid yourself into thinking we were lucky that season, we had a superb unit that played as a team.

The problems we have faced since were due to breaking that team up far too quickly imo
                            All true! i wasn't sayin we were lucky at all but i didn't see it coming & we weren't prepared well enough for promotion because flav & co wouldn't invest in any players all the time they were here. No depth at all.

Comment

QPRICO Have you been drinking with Ted ?
                              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Working...
                              X