X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time for another special "welcome" tonight

it's all hands to the pumps tonight..players, fans, boardroom
    we have to try and rattle em..get at em
    like we did v chelsea.....of course 2 reds for them would be ideal too....hart is so arrogant he'll **** one up for sure....COME ON YOU R'S.

Indeed mate... need to really unsettle them, especially the likes of Silva, Aguero and Tevez......

Comment

Dam right! I remember last season Dzeko said Loftus Road was the toughest away ground he and many of the city players had ever been to! Let's make them squirm again but this time get 3 points!

Comment

Im not waving my old boy at them again if that's what you mean!
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

As of 10:30 this morning, only 200 tickets left & we have the lower school end, so should be a geat atmosphere..
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

They are without Kompany and Yaya T - any other injuries they pick up would be good too. With the crowd behing us, a couple of red cards and a very biased home ref, I reckon we could keep the score down to about 5 :pleasantsuprise:
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Loftus Road under the lights .....P issing down with rain ...Playing the cream of the Prem .... Proper Proper old shool atmosphere .....Where's that t wat fro west Brom who reckons our ground is s hit !!!!

Comment

Working...
              X