Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejoice, rejoice! I hear Anton was the player at the center of the players bust up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will miss Anton,he always brightened up a dull game
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally Posted by FurtiveFox
      Hope we don't live to regret this one. On his day a quality defender with real fighting spirit. His positional sense the best we have seen at the club in years and his leadership could have been crucial in run in.
      [QUOTE=Rangers77;1020615]Don't want to be rude, but is this a wind up...??? [QUOTE]
      it has got to be.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
        Well he was immense in the home game against Chelsea last year - the game that started his demise for real.
        anton is not immense...he has the attributes of a defender speed strength etc. may even have a game now and again where he doesnt eff up.
        but consistent stupid errors is his modus operandi.

Comment

lets get this straight he was ****e before he ever came to rangers, a truley awful player living off his brothers name! im glad the bag of ****e has gone i just hope the turks are paying most of the talentless batsrds wages!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
            Well he was immense in the home game against Chelsea last year - the game that started his demise for real.
            his demise really started when he choose football as his sport!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
            X