Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejoice, rejoice! I hear Anton was the player at the center of the players bust up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejoice, rejoice! I hear Anton was the player at the center of the players bust up

Happy days now he's gone.

We have got to be getting Samba and or Rolando as I doubt Harry would allow him and Nelson to part without cover.

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Happy days now he's gone.

We have got to be getting Samba and or Rolando as I doubt Harry would allow him and Nelson to part without cover.
    My thoughts exactly!!! Rolano 4 me!!
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Rumour is another player slated him and laughed in his face for that shocking school boy error for their second goal. He hit the roof and it all went mental mental chicken oriental. At this point I bet Park got excited for the wrong reason!

Comment

Rumour is another player slated him and laughed in his face for that shocking school boy error for their second goal. He hit the roof and it all went mental mental chicken oriental. At this point I bet Park got excited for the wrong reason!
        Lol Dazzer - glad to see the back of the spinless fool :sorry:
        Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

This did make me laugh - Shame on me

Comment

Hope we don't live to regret this one. On his day a quality defender with real fighting spirit. His positional sense the best we have seen at the club in years and his leadership could have been crucial in run in.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Hope we don't live to regret this one. On his day a quality defender with real fighting spirit. His positional sense the best we have seen at the club in years and his leadership could have been crucial in run in.
              Don't want to be rude, but is this a wind up...???

Comment

Comment

Surely sarcasm?
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Surely sarcasm?
                    As I recall he got real praise on here after the home game against Chelsea earlier this season.

There is a decent defender in there and we saw it occasionally, but recently there'd been far too many lapses of concentration.

Comment

On his day a quality defender with real fighting spirit

WUM

Haha ..... but for the rest of his time at Rangers he was a fat-arsed bag of sh1t with the powers of concentration of a fruit fly

Comment

You've got to be having a wind up All I hope is that someone slapped him F*****g W****r

Comment

The guy is as thick as a Yak's foreskin. So as has been said - his ability to access the latent talent in there for any meaningful amount of time is sadly lacking.

That's simply not good enough at this level........ or even a few levels below to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            As I recall he got real praise on here after the home game against Chelsea earlier this season.

There is a decent defender in there and we saw it occasionally, but recently there'd been far too many lapses of concentration.
                            Well he was immense in the home game against Chelsea last year - the game that started his demise for real.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                              Well he was immense in the home game against Chelsea last year - the game that started his demise for real.
                              And a stopped clock correctly tells the time twice a day.....

Comment

Working...
                              X