QPR want Crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
    Good player and would love him here. Proven premiership, European, and international player. As someone said above, we are QPR and we will not attract Ibrahimovic, Falcao, etc as centre forwards. Most good clubs would have 4 good strikers in their squads, Remy, Crouch, Odemwinge, and Zamora would be brilliant for a club our size and in our position in the league. Also all this talk Crouch aint good enough for Stoke is wrong imo. For a big man Crouch has always been good on the ball and even at 6 foot what ever he is, he has never been good in the air, for me Stokes tactics don't suit him.
    absolutely spot on. Crouch is pretty poor in the air and I think his strongest game is his feet he is very able on the ball but peoe can't see through his figure etc and brand him wrongly IMO

Comment

Good player and would love him here. Proven premiership, European, and international player. As someone said above, we are QPR and we will not attract Ibrahimovic, Falcao, etc as centre forwards. Most good clubs would have 4 good strikers in their squads, Remy, Crouch, Odemwinge, and Zamora would be brilliant for a club our size and in our position in the league. Also all this talk Crouch aint good enough for Stoke is wrong imo. For a big man Crouch has always been good on the ball and even at 6 foot what ever he is, he has never been good in the air, for me Stokes tactics don't suit him.
      So much this

Comment

I agree with what you say, and if it was a loan i think it ideal, i just don't want us spending loads on him. AS for International and European proven, yeah but that's in the past and not necessarilly relevant now is it.... I agree 100% about him not being good in the air and said as much in an earlier post, and i would be content if we didn't play long balls to him, but players get into the habit of doing it when under some pressure and id fear we'd resort to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Wheels were apperently in motion to get him weeks ago.
          "Nodge70" said so.
          Who knows what will happen in the 12th hour?
          Where does Nodge post these days?

Comment

Working...
          X