Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR players in bust-up as Redknapp claims rival agents are at war with each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a wild guess, but I'd say Park tried to land one on Derry for not being vocal enough in his encouragement from the bench...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Probably best to not mention the two players
      Why? If you know and don't want to elaborate why post anything at all?

Comment

Tbh I'd be concerned if none of the players not playing said anything - they should be farking fuming with those that played. Wouldn't surprise me if somebody like Derry had stern words with a few of em.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
          Just a wild guess, but I'd say Park tried to land one on Derry for not being vocal enough in his encouragement from the bench...
          Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
            Because there's plenty of d1ckheads on here that would whinge and say "it's not your place to post such things - it's not good for the club" and other such bawllocks.

Comment

To be fair, Ric Roc has already been called out in the national tabloids once before!

Comment

Anton V Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  To be fair, Ric Roc has already been called out in the national tabloids once before!

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                    Anton V Derry
                    I wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Because there's plenty of d1ckheads on here that would whinge and say "it's not your place to post such things - it's not good for the club" and other such bawllocks.
                      Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                      Read above Lunar!!
                      Last edited by Ric-Roc; 29-01-2013, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Anton V Derry

Comment

Having been at the match I have to say I thought there was effort from the team, except perhaps one player who totally gave up - Ferdinand - and knows he is on his way out. Although Park had an appalling game for example, he didn't stop trying. Granero tried his nuts off but had nobody of quality near him. Bothroyd had a good game and worked hard etc... It is easy to get caught up in emotion and anger as a fan, and we all do it, but I genuinely think the team tried hard on Saturday. A mixture of bad luck and bad play cost us the game. We were all over them in the first half, then Ferdinand's abberation and their offside goal killed it. Just because we lost to a lower team does not mean we didn't try.

I think Harry should have put out a stronger side and he is doing a good job of deflecting any criticism to him. It's not as if we are in the league Cup, Europe etc. Players do not have to play too much football, that is a myth, especially non European qualified teams in the Premier League.

Anyway I hope there was an argument, we need some passion, and I hope we have it sorted out for tonight.

Comment

weare reckons mvila was involved!!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Anton V Derry
                              Cheers. We love you, Shaun.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                                weare reckons mvila was involved!!!

Comment

Working...