Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR players in bust-up as Redknapp claims rival agents are at war with each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Park was being driven down Bloemfontein road at 5.15 pm after the match !!!

Comment

Not sure why people think this story is made up. Papers do talk some trash sometimes, but that is often when there is less to print and transfer window usually has plenty of trash to talk anyway....usually engineered by clubs and agents rather than journos, but things like this usually have some basis of truth in them.

Our team is better on paper than the league suggests, so divisions in the camp are a certainty. It's now down to how we deal with these issues.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
        On his way to the airport?

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
          Useless pr*ck cant drive either. Fergie stitched us right up.

Comment

As current and former club captains, I would expect Hill and Derry to be laying into Ferdinand and Park after that gutless performance

Ferdinand was on a plane to Turkey next day (supposedly)

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              as soon as they mentioned Samba i knew that article was bowlocks
              Don't be so sure Mate. Not taking anything for granted but there is definitely some substance to the story.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Sure is. And for Crouch

Comment

Crouch makes sense for a few reasons. I'd love him back at Rangers. Loved him when was with us first time round- genuinely decent bloke too, something we need more of in our dressing room by the sound of it.

Matty mentioned Samba a few weeks back so would hope there has been some movement.

Comment

I just wish they showed as much fight on the pitch as they did in the dressing room!!
                    Remember Gillard!!

Comment

Cheers Ric. I reckon Derry would tear Anton to pieces

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                        Cheers Ric. I reckon Derry would tear Anton to pieces
                        Derry is a delicate flower and lovely chap in person. Hill I would imagine is a bit more unhinged.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                          Derry is a delicate flower and lovely chap in person. Hill I would imagine is a bit more unhinged.
                          It's the quiet ones you have to watch Reiger. Although I agree about Clint, I reckons he's a biter!

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                            Crouch makes sense for a few reasons. I'd love him back at Rangers. Loved him when was with us first time round- genuinely decent bloke too, something we need more of in our dressing room by the sound of it.

Matty mentioned Samba a few weeks back so would hope there has been some movement.
                            To be honest, i think having his misses in the dressing room could be a better option to get a tune out of the team.....

Comment

Working...
                            X