No announcement yet.

Arry: Capoue maybe too expensive for QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i read somewhere that arsenal decided against taking him last year because they doubted he was strong enough (ie physical strength) to suit the prem.
    i have no idea if that is true and i presume he may have been to the gym. also pretty sure i heard AVB say spurs window is finished
    Last edited by QPR71; 28-01-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

http://www.mercato365.com/infos-club...e-971371.shtml

Says here Diakite could be part of the deal.

Comment

mmm very good read cricketer
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I watched clips of him the other week when his name came up. Looks decent but likes jumping into tackles, literally, so a red card waiting to happen....

Sound familiar?

Comment

In France this season they rate Joey more highly.

At the time he went, about two people in the whole QPR family, supporters included, wondered if the then management were handling this the right way, and whether or not we might regret the loss.

Of the two I'd take Joey but some genius at our club probably overlooked the fact that come the window we might need him straight back sharpish, and when Remy arrived I'm farily certain that Joey staying on was part of the package.

Comment

Originally posted by amir View Post
              Announces he wants to leave Toulouse - Tony/Phillip Beard go get him

Comment

QPR dealt a blow in Capoue chase

QPR are considering their next move after having an approach for Etienne Capoue rejected by Toulouse.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  I'll fuel up and fly over now - should be back in time for supper
                  No need too,Rolando's plane is stopping on the way to pick him up,there be here any moment now

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    In France this season they rate Joey more highly.

At the time he went, about two people in the whole QPR family, supporters included, wondered if the then management were handling this the right way, and whether or not we might regret the loss.

Of the two I'd take Joey but some genius at our club probably overlooked the fact that come the window we might need him straight back sharpish, and when Remy arrived I'm farily certain that Joey staying on was part of the package.

50% of the work joey does in a game is invisible but affects the game.... foresight, workrate, positioning

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      QPR are considering their next move after having an approach for Etienne Capoue rejected by Toulouse.

More...
                      splash the cash!!!! man u are worth £3.3bill now...12mill euro is a small price to pay

Comment

Arry: Capoue maybe too expensive for QPR

A deal for Etienne Capoue of Toulouse, Redknapp said, was "maybe too expensive for us". Fernandes was, Redknapp added, "trying for his life [to make signings] and we're all trying. We've got some targets and if we can get them it will be good."

link: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...p-8470668.html

Comment

HR had given up on Remy....TF will sign a couple of wicked players in the next couple of days, he will want to prove something to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                          X