Cracking read this - Redknapp at his best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracking read this - Redknapp at his best

Harry hits out at 'gang warfare' between agents vying to do deals in the transfer window:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...p-8470668.html

That's a great read & sums up why I love Redknapp & Warnock so much, so honest & likeable
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Chris Samba ???

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Chris Samba ???
        Yeah just read the article and intrigued by that part about Samba... not been mentioned with any seriousness this window and yet an article where they've clearly interviewed HR and got plenty of quotes mentions him.... could there be hope with stuff been happeining quietly under the radar?? Let's bloody hope so.... he would be the perfect replacemetn for Nelsen.

Still can't see it though unfortunately.

Comment

Good player will love him if he comes

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            That's a great read & sums up why I love Redknapp & Warnock so much, so honest & likeable
            I have allot of time for both managers. But neither are honest, they both play up to a likable persona and are very good at saying what the fans want to hear.

Look at Harry complaining about how there are QPR players being on more than anyone at Tottenham when our ground is 18000... and then giving Remy a 80k a week(?!) contract.

I genuinely think that Hughes was more honest - "I dont loose any sleep over QPR" etc. and thats why lots of fans never really took to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
              I have allot of time for both managers. But neither are honest, they both play up to a likable persona and are very good at saying what the fans want to hear.

Look at Harry complaining about how there are QPR players being on more than anyone at Tottenham when our ground is 18000... and then giving Remy a 80k a week(?!) contract.

I genuinely think that Hughes was more honest - "I dont loose any sleep over QPR" etc. and thats why lots of fans never really took to him.
              Yep. This.

It's a bit bloody rich of Redknapp to complain about this when he is a massive part of the whole system. And his whole rentaquote out the car window schtick does nothing to stop the whole circus

Comment

good post mate, all arry boy is interested in is where his next million is coming from. dont beleave the hype!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  Really? Honest? Don't want to be patronizing, but that is the worst adjective you could use.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Yeah just read the article and intrigued by that part about Samba... not been mentioned with any seriousness this window and yet an article where they've clearly interviewed HR and got plenty of quotes mentions him.... could there be hope with stuff been happeining quietly under the radar?? Let's bloody hope so.... he would be the perfect replacemetn for Nelsen.

Still can't see it though unfortunately.
                    My thread back in December not classed as serious Del?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Obviously they're not completely honest but its when it comes to transfers, team performances etc they're honest when asked questions, they mostly give a straight answer. Having said that they're both the kings of PR
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I love Harry. He's a genuine and likable human being.

Comment

But that´s the most funny part really. :=):
                          Last edited by Shania; 29-01-2013, 01:36 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X