Signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signings

There have been so many people mentioned as coming to us (most of which has not happened). Would be interested in knowing who you think we hope realistically will sign, and who will leave the club either on loan or permenently.

When it comes to QPR, who knows!! I'm pretty sure Anton will go out on loan though, and I think we will sign someone that no one would have expected in the final few hours of the transfer window

Comment

relax, capoue has signed already i was told

Comment

I'd be happy with Livermore and a quality centre back. Getting rid of Ferdinand is a nice little bonus. As far as centre backs go I'm not sold on Rolando, he's only played five minutes as a sub this season. Someone like Olsson or Hangeland would be great but I can't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          relax, capoue has signed already i was told
          Maybe you should start a "relax and rejoice" thread like that idiot last week

Comment

bit risky

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
              When it comes to QPR, who knows!! I'm pretty sure Anton will go out on loan though, and I think we will sign someone that no one would have expected in the final few hours of the transfer window
              I heard that Billericay Town are looking for a good back up CB.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Rumour says we are targeting another korean footballer mentioned b4 kim shin wook.
                Source from talkSPORT just today.

Comment

I dont think Arry will like to have another korean so it might be just rumour but. KIM CAN play both as a target man or as a temporary cb be os he used to be cb

Comment

Oh nono sorry. Talksport says " harry is interested in kim"

Comment

Loftus hotdog bar might turn into korean bbq bar if it happens really lol

Comment

Working...
                      X