Clear All

• Having Watched MK Dons Highlights

We to some extent were unlucky and done ourselves

1) DJs goal looked onside - 1 nil up in a minute and its a different game
    2) We kept the ball for long spells first half and looked decent enough
    3) We gave them the first two goals
    4) Their third goal was clearly offside
    5) Every shot they had went in

This is not to take credit away from MK Dons as a prem side should be turning them over but I think the result looks worse then it actually was. I would go as far as to say we looked better in the first half against them then we did in 180mins against them last season which we ended up winning

Same story v Swansea 1st game 4 shots 4 goals. We had loads of attempts but couldn't convert any against them.
    And seeing as its goals that win games I would prefer that ratio.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      Same story v Swansea 1st game 4 shots 4 goals. We had loads of attempts but couldn't convert any against them.
      And seeing as its goals that win games I would prefer that ratio.
      Spot on mate I agree I would rather be a lucky team then an easy on the eye one that goes no where. But the fall out from saturday when you take into consideration how we actually performed is what I am getting at. Games change on small margins and DJs goal which was onside could have seen us go on especially when you see the same lino get their third wrong when it is clearly offside

Comment

im feeling a lot better now!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          im feeling a lot better now!!!
          p iss taker

In all honesty I get uspet like the next man when we loose but going off at half time I said to my mate we have played quite well and take away the two mistakes (three if you include the lino's mistake) we were by far the better side.

This weekend was just a weekend of shocks it happens. If all the shocks played their games again tonight (including Chelsea) I think only Millwall would pull off their result again

Comment

much much better now!!

Comment

Half a chance tomorrow City only have Lescott as the only fit centre back apparently. Hopefully Bobby plays and bullies them and creates space for Remy

Happy days!!

Comment

wests.remy is out injured old bean!

Comment

Has that been confirmed. I thought Harry said he was going to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    wests.remy is out injured old bean!
                    I thought that was mind games is it confirmed??? As long as its not Betty they replace him with. Bobby and Mackie as a front two could be a nuisance against a make shift city defence

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      We to some extent were unlucky and done ourselves

1) DJs goal looked onside - 1 nil up in a minute and its a different game
                      2) We kept the ball for long spells first half and looked decent enough
                      3) We gave them the first two goals
                      4) Their third goal was clearly offside
                      5) Every shot they had went in

This is not to take credit away from MK Dons as a prem side should be turning them over but I think the result looks worse then it actually was. I would go as far as to say we looked better in the first half against them then we did in 180mins against them last season which we ended up winning
                      I started to write a similar piece but my PC crashed before I could finish. Had the linesman got the Campbell decision right and Traore hadn't scored an own goal, who knows how the game could have turned out. QPR created plenty of chances in the 1st half and should have scored 3or 4 whilst both their goals could have been prevented. Also,the 3rd goal was clearly offside. With a bit of luck QPR could have won comfortably and we wouldn't feel downbeat about the reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        I started to write a similar piece but my PC crashed before I could finish. Had the linesman got the Campbell decision right and Traore hadn't scored an own goal, who knows how the game could have turned out. QPR created plenty of chances in the 1st half and should have scored 3or 4 whilst both their goals could have been prevented. Also,the 3rd goal was clearly offside. With a bit of luck QPR could have won comfortably and we wouldn't feel downbeat about the reserves.
                        Still lost. Only positive is that the fringe and deadbeat players were exposed as the sham footballers they are. Saturday finally propelled Anton out of our club. And hopefully Park will follow.

Comment

Working...
                        X