• Show
Clear All

• Team for tomorrow night for Man City

-------------- Cesar ---------------
    - Onuoha - Nelson - Hill - Fabio -
    ---------- Derry --- Mbia ----------
    - Mackie ----- Taarabt ----- SWP -
    --------------- Remy ---------------

or the following if Nelson ain't come back from Toronto.

-------------- Cesar -------------
    - Onuoha - Mbia - Hill - Fabio -
    -------- Derry - Granero --------
    - Mackie ---- Taarabt ---- SWP -
    -------------- Remy --------------

Who ever plays it will be hard, but the discipline has to be the same as v Chelsea and Spurs. Adel needs to make sure the middle is not exposed, if it is, we are ****ed, if he does it properly and tracks back, we have a chance.
    Last edited by paulmason; 28-01-2013, 07:18 PM.

Get Joey back for this game.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Redknapp says he wants to find a system where Remy, Taarabt and Zamora can play in. Since Bobby's out injured, I think he'll try out this 'system' but with Bothroyd, as he's a similar player...but obviously not as good as him. I think Granero's proved himself to Redknapp after that MK Dons defeat, as he was the only shining light in that match...So I'd put him in there instead of Derry.

----------------------Cesar-------------------
      Onuoha-------Nelsen---------Hill---------Fabio
      ---------------Granero----Mbia---------------
      ----------Remy------Taarabt-----SWP-------
      --------------------Bothroyd----------------
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I would have Derry instead of grenero

Comment

Don't think it's going to change much from WHU, heard SWP a doubt?
          Cesar
          Onuoha Hill Nelson( last game) Fabio
          Mackie SWP? Derry M'bia Taarabt
          Remy ( if fit )

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Redknapp says he wants to find a system where Remy, Taarabt and Zamora can play in. Since Bobby's out injured, I think he'll try out this 'system' but with Bothroyd, as he's a similar player...but obviously not as good as him. I think Granero's proved himself to Redknapp after that MK Dons defeat, as he was the only shining light in that match...So I'd put him in there instead of Derry.

----------------------Cesar-------------------
            Onuoha-------Nelsen---------Hill---------Fabio
            ---------------Granero----Mbia---------------
            ----------Remy------Taarabt-----SWP-------
            --------------------Bothroyd----------------
            Redknap stated (go and listen to it on qpr world) when Remy signed that one of the reasons he came to us, was because Twitcher told him he wants to play him in the middle, not on the wing and he said Remy did not like playing on the right, so I will be amazed if that happened. Also, tomorrow night will be about chasing shadows and closing them down, something that HMS Bothroyd is not good at.

Tomorrow is perfect for Jamie Mackie to do what he does best.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
              I would have Derry instead of grenero
              Derry is not good enough, but agree.

Comment

Cesar
                Onouha-Hill-Nelsen-Fabio
                Derry- Mbia
                SWP ----- Granero-----Taraabt
                Remy
                Be very surprised if this is not the starting line up
                2 guys protecting the defence and 3 guys getting up to support Remy
                I think we could nck a result, just a feeling

Comment

think Harry would settle for a draw with all guns blazing for Saturday, whatever, the most important week this season
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                    Cesar
                    Onouha-Hill-Nelsen-Fabio
                    Derry- Mbia
                    SWP ----- Granero-----Taraabt
                    Remy
                    Be very surprised if this is not the starting line up
                    2 guys protecting the defence and 3 guys getting up to support Remy
                    I think we could nck a result, just a feeling
                    Yep. Same guess here. Only question mark imo is SWP or Mackie on the flank. SWP injury doubt so Mackie might get the start. Aside from that though that line up is what I expect.
                    In a way playing city tomorrow is not the worst thing as the cfc/thfc blue print is still fresh in the minds and has worked and everyone would expect a city win.
                    As for how it might play out - soak up pressure + ball ott to runners might be enough to nick something. Should get the pulse racing too.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Redknap stated (go and listen to it on qpr world) when Remy signed that one of the reasons he came to us, was because Twitcher told him he wants to play him in the middle, not on the wing and he said Remy did not like playing on the right, so I will be amazed if that happened. Also, tomorrow night will be about chasing shadows and closing them down, something that HMS Bothroyd is not good at.

Tomorrow is perfect for Jamie Mackie to do what he does best.
                      Heaven Help Us.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                        Derry is not good enough, but agree.
                        Didn't say he was good enough just think he is a better option

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                          Didn't say he was good enough just think he is a better option
                          Was trying to say that. Granero is too soft against ManC so prefer Derry, who is not good enough for this level.
                          Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 28-01-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

i reckon itll be much much more defensive than that will probably have swp and mackie player a lot more deep on the wings more 4-4-1-1 than 4-3-2-1
                            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Let's go for it:

----------------------------------Cesar--------------------------------------
                              --------------Ohuoha------------Nelsen------------Hill-------------------------
                              SWP-------------------------------------------------------Traore--------------
                              -----------------------Mbia------------Granero---------------------------------
                              --------------Hoilett-----------------------------Taarabt----------------------
                              --------------------------------Remy------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X