Clear All

• Livermore from Spurs ?

We will proberly get Livermore .

Yes, thought that myself.

Comment

hope so...Livermore is a good player

Comment

Livermore from Spurs ?

Looks likely now as Spurs have just agreed a fee for Holtby of Schalke to come now, instead of at the end of the season.

Comment

Does not work as hard or run as much as Mackie so do not want.

Comment

Couple of Spuds mate have really talked him up, said he's got a great range of passing and is very athletic. But he doesn't really excel at any one midfield role which is why he struggles to get in the side.

Theorised he could make a good box to box player though, maybe that's what Harry wants him for? Doubtful it will be anything but a loan signing though. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

wouldn't rely on that happening myself

imo the team would be improved with livermore in cm but you could say the same about many other cms too not just him and so i hope there are other irons in the fire

Comment

Good player, would be a sensible signing.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                  Does not work as hard or run as much as Mackie so do not want.
                  I think you will find that he does run as much as Mackie, he is just a lot better with the ball and why Twitcher likes him. IMO this signing would be a nail in the coffin for Faurlin, not Mackie.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    I think you will find that he does run as much as Mackie, he is just a lot better with the ball and why Twitcher likes him. IMO this signing would be a nail in the coffin for Faurlin, not Mackie.
                    Don't worry Jamie. They say the food at Norwich is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      livermore is a cm as is faurlin - mackie is a winger/wide forward so position wise i agree. if someone like kranjcar/odemwinge signed they would compete for swp/mackie positions in the team.

Comment

Harry wants Livermore and if they've got the German guy, then we'll probably get Livermore
                        The Sandro injury held up the deal

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                          Harry wants Livermore and if they've got the German guy, then we'll probably get Livermore
                          The Sandro injury held up the deal
                          for sure, just the relying on spurs bit that makes me nervous and think of alternative cms

Comment

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/p...115521059.html

Comment

Didn't Harry say last week he didn't think it would happen?

Comment

Working...
                              X