Need a FAVE / ADVICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a FAVE / ADVICE

Hi Everyone, some of you might think this post is a joke but I promise you it is not.

I have a cousin who has a disability he has a muscle condition similar to Muscular Dystrophy. When he was younger he was a mascot for the day and went on the pitch with players in his wheelchair. He doesn't get to games that often but really would like the opportunity to meet Tony Harry and the players. He has written a letter and would like to send it to Tony if anyone could PM someone like a QPR admin person who could pass it on to Tony. It would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Jay

try tweeting tony or amit too might help
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Contact name

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
      Hi Everyone, some of you might think this post is a joke but I promise you it is not.

I have a cousin who has a disability he has a muscle condition similar to Muscular Dystrophy. When he was younger he was a mascot for the day and went on the pitch with players in his wheelchair. He doesn't get to games that often but really would like the opportunity to meet Tony Harry and the players. He has written a letter and would like to send it to Tony if anyone could PM someone like a QPR admin person who could pass it on to Tony. It would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Jay
      My wife has contact with a lady at LR - I think her name is Julie- who is really helpful. I've asked her to send me the contact details and I will send them on later this evening.

Comment

QPR admin

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post

Cheers,

Jay
        Julie Newman julien@qpr.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X