no offers for mackie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    lol sorry ..the draw 95th minute goal from Mackie which kept our unbeaten run going..my mistake (felt like a win!! ) :-)
    But apart from that, bloody superb post.

Comment

Mackie not for sale afterall

Harry doesn't want to sell Mackie
      http://www.westlondonsport.com/norwi...to-sell-mackie

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        yer that cheesy grin present when he scored the winner in that amazing game against Derby couple of seasons ago? or the winner in the come back against Liverpool last season that turned round our season? How about the diving header against City last game of the season? the wing play that brought about the goal against Arsenal? that City goal was the one that won me over and ensures that wherever the lad turns up i wish him the best and admire his "never say die" attitude. Hope he stays and i think he will but if not i wish him well as a former ranger.

What about the two away at Blackburn ?

Thats when I wanted to marry him
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

"Not one he's looking to shift" don't mean he won't. As long as Mackie never starts for us I don't care if he stays or goes.

Comment

Oh good, another Jamie Mackie thread. Are we up to 100 Jamie Mackie threads yet?
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Oh good, another Jamie Mackie thread. Are we up to 100 Jamie Mackie threads yet?
              i think this one was important being as it was being quoted that there had been offers made on him when in fact there werent!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Greedy agents trying to stir up a transfer not doubt!!

Comment

there is interest but we have no intention of selling

Comment

Working...
                  X