no offers for mackie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    How do you know about his personality around the camp...?

I don't know if he's liked or not. He could be everyone's best mate, or equally hated among players. One thing that i doubt is very popular with team mates is that he moans at others a lot, which is a bit rich given the amount he loses the ball or fails to play in others. It's often people like that who wind others up....
    I don't think whether he moans at players on the pitch comes into it. Players are encouraged to moan if there are stupid mistakes happening, its demanding & expecting better from each other, and has happened in teams for ever and a day.

Comment

Hitman putting his head on the block

Comment

Why on earth does this lay anything to bed? For those that didn't bother to read the original story it stated that Harry had informed Mackie that he could go, and that this was likely to alert Norwich and Fulham who are both believed to be interested. It then speculated that his value was approx £3m. So no one ever claimed an offer had been made. However, that is very different from saying - as WBA have about Ollson and Ottemwingie for instance - that he is not for sale.

Comment

how did harry catch him to tell him,****er never stops running
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            how did harry catch him to tell him,****er never stops running
            Probably when "Jamie" bounced into a brick wall while his head was down and fell over.

Comment

lol bet he prob went cheers boss and was off again

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                lol bet he prob went cheers boss and was off again
                Yep, with a cheesy grin and thumbs up. Then prob came back two minutes later saying "sorry boss, forgot to take the ball running with me. Funny thing is, I keep doing that..."

Comment

bet he does weights whist on the tredd mill

Comment

Yep no one can fault the effort he puts into training/ fitness - just a shame he never seems to do any work with a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Yep, with a cheesy grin and thumbs up. Then prob came back two minutes later saying "sorry boss, forgot to take the ball running with me. Funny thing is, I keep doing that..."
                      yer that cheesy grin present when he scored the winner in that amazing game against Derby couple of seasons ago? or the winner in the come back against Liverpool last season that turned round our season? How about the diving header against City last game of the season? the wing play that brought about the goal against Arsenal? that City goal was the one that won me over and ensures that wherever the lad turns up i wish him the best and admire his "never say die" attitude. Hope he stays and i think he will but if not i wish him well as a former ranger.

Last edited by vblockranger; 28-01-2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Good, can still do a good job for us off the bench or not. He'll be a key player for us just like how he was last season towards the end.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          yer that cheesy grin present when he scored the winner in that amazing game against Derby couple of seasons ago? or the winner in the come back against Liverpool last season that turned round our season? How about the diving header against City last game of the season? the wing play that brought about the goal against Arsenal? that City goal was the one that won me over and ensures that wherever the lad turns up i wish him the best and admire his "never say die" attitude. Hope he stays and i think he will but if not i wish him well as a former ranger.

Excellent post!
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

what winner at Derby??

Comment

is it a bird?
                              is it a plane?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                                what winner at Derby??
                                lol sorry ..the draw 95th minute goal from Mackie which kept our unbeaten run going..my mistake (felt like a win!! ) :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X