Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    your hero will be gone, no fear
    He's not my hero but he is a player that i dont think we can afford to move on. You just seem to make things up as you go along to suit your opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Why exactly
      Beacuase IMO- he is the kind of player and personality we need in our situation. Fair enough, he isn't the most gifted player in the world, but we have players in the team with bags more ability who are playing far worse than him.

Comment

Don't think Harry has ever said he has had concrete offers for Mackie. All he said was he would be willing to let him go. That means if the right offer comes along he will. Not that difficult to read between the lines!

Have heard Palace/Leicester are interested in him though.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          He's not my hero but he is a player that i dont think we can afford to move on. You just seem to make things up as you go along to suit your opinions
          lmao. it is my opinion. its not fact ya weirdo.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Why exactly
            Because he may not be going anywhere ?

I think Mackie playing is why there is no atmosphere at W12 at the moment, as so many drama queens from here have their bo****cks caught up in there knickers, after getting them in a twist.

Comment

lmao. it is my opinion. its not fact ya weirdo.
              weirdo? lol
              You just dont like it if things dont go your way. If Mackie doesnt go you gonna have a tantrum? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                weirdo? lol
                You just dont like it if things dont go your way. If Mackie doesnt go you gonna have a tantrum? :-)
                but he will go haha

Comment

but he will go haha
                  ok if he does then i wish him well but i hope not. You on the other hand are desperate for him to go.

Comment

Hitman stop trying to act the itk..
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

im not mellow, what makes you think im itk. im just stating an opinion. jeeeezzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Your not though... Your saying he will be gone. Not imo he will go.
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                          Don't think Harry has ever said he has had concrete offers for Mackie. All he said was he would be willing to let him go. That means if the right offer comes along he will. Not that difficult to read between the lines!

Have heard Palace/Leicester are interested in him though.
                          i didnt hear him say he was willing to let mackie go? he said no one had made an offer!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

but he will go haha
                            you have made a bold statement there mate, how do you know he is going, would you care to explain or dont you really know!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

not sure harry can come in and say anyone not working hard etc can go and then go and sell the hardest worker we have. I would hate to see Mackie go. He's not the most talented but he is one of the most likable members of the squad which is quickly descending into a list of players we want to dislike the least rather than a squad we can idolize

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                                Beacuase IMO- he is the kind of player and personality we need in our situation. Fair enough, he isn't the most gifted player in the world, but we have players in the team with bags more ability who are playing far worse than him.
                                How do you know about his personality around the camp...?

I don't know if he's liked or not. He could be everyone's best mate, or equally hated among players. One thing that i doubt is very popular with team mates is that he moans at others a lot, which is a bit rich given the amount he loses the ball or fails to play in others. It's often people like that who wind others up....

Comment

Working...
                                X