Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TF's response: "I'm a fighter so if fans want me to stay I stay whatever happens"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need a avatar silvercue.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      You need a avatar silvercue.
      Yes, I probably do. Think it might have to be Withnail!
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Chairman vows to stay at QPR

Queens Park Rangers chairman Tony Fernandes has vowed to stay at the struggling Premier League side.

More...

Comment

He also played squash with Amit this weekend. Think that was significant.

Comment

I like Tony but playing the victim won't help. You have to take the criticism if you want to take the praise.

Comment

Hitler told the Poles he would leave if they wernt happy
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Hitler told the Poles he would leave if they wernt happy
                Yeah but be fair Leighs ......Hitlers man management skills were atrocious and would he listen?!

Comment

Chris Wright got p****d off by abuse from fans and put the club into administrtaion and demanded his 'pound of flesh'.

Some fans should really think before they abuse those funding 'their' clubs.

Perhaps some fans really would prefer QPR to be a 3rd tier club with an occasional Oldhamesque like result against a Premiership club rather than be in the top flight.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Chris Wright got p****d off by abuse from fans and put the club into administrtaion and demanded his 'pound of flesh'.

Some fans should really think before they abuse those funding 'their' clubs.

Perhaps some fans really would prefer QPR to be a 3rd tier club with an occasional Oldhamesque like result against a Premiership club rather than be in the top flight.
                    well said

Comment

well said,so im now abussing Roman on twitter hoeping he wants his pound of flesh
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        well said,so im now abussing Roman on twitter hoeping he wants his pound of flesh
                        He'll just get you bumped off

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          I think you are grossly underestimating Twitter. It is now the preffered forum for the media to get and push their stories now as well as normal people just following stars. It is an incredible powerful PR/Marketing/News tool.

As for the amount that use Twitter - it is growing. I only use it for QPR stuff really and already have 16 million folllowers.

I think it was probably my Tweet that talked TF round. Happy to #### her off Gtleighsr, if only I knew who she was!
                          WELL I THINK ITS A LOAD OF BOOOLOX!(so how do you go about setting up a twitter account mate?)
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

He has my support. Very important to have
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

We want you to stay!

How many owners have had their name chanted by the fans? Not many!
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Tf is very talkative the most easygoing person. But let arry decide on new signings plz

Comment

Working...
                                X