Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TF's response: "I'm a fighter so if fans want me to stay I stay whatever happens"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF's response: "I'm a fighter so if fans want me to stay I stay whatever happens"

Sent him a very supportive tweet last night. Good to see it helped. Seems plenty of others did the same going by his reply. Hopefully he'll ignore the minority of idiots from now on (even though they often shout the loudest). Sadly there isn't a club in the land that doesnt have its share of them:

"Fantastic response from QPR fans. Good chat with Harry. I'm a fighter so if fans want me to stay I stay whatever happens. End of subject. Thank you all."

thats brilliant news stanley. im glad the real fans have told him how much we appreciate what hes done for us.

Comment

Tony going to get neg tweets and positive one. The thing is and hope he understands it because it that he willing to lets us speak to him which makes him the greatest chairman in football at present. It for this reason that he and Amit should and we should do everything to keep them at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
        Tony going to get neg tweets and positive one. The thing is and hope he understands it because it that he willing to lets us speak to him which makes him the greatest chairman in football at present. It for this reason that he and Amit should and we should do everything to keep them at the club.
        Hope he gets on with his job now and stop this **** of threatening to walk every couple of months. Time to get professional tony!
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Excellent. Thank you, Stanley. The guy has the support of 99 percent of Rangers fans. Harry'll back him up.

Comment

blimey i think everyone is getting a tad carried away with this! how much of our fan base use ****ter? a very small part i would think so for tony to get all worried over about 30 fans at most sending him abuse is really stupid! NEARLY ALL RANGERS FANS WANT HIM TO STAY, END OF!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Hope he gets on with his job now and stop this **** of threatening to walk every couple of months. Time to get professional tony!
              Not sure if English is your first language, if not then I can understand such a total misinterpretation of the comments. He is not, has not and never will merely threaten to walk away. His comments were in response to the sheer muppetry of some - if the fans are not happy and don't wan't me in charge then fine (type of comment) rather than what you suggest as throwing his toys out (type of comment). Rest assured, TF does his job for more hours every day than you and I and pretty much everyone as he is one of the most hardest working people you could ever wish to meet - oh and he also happens to have involvement in a football club and a F1 racing team
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Not sure if English is your first language, if not then I can understand such a total misinterpretation of the comments. He is not, has not and never will merely threaten to walk away. His comments were in response to the sheer muppetry of some - if the fans are not happy and don't wan't me in charge then fine (type of comment) rather than what you suggest as throwing his toys out (type of comment). Rest assured, TF does his job for more hours every day than you and I and pretty much everyone as he is one of the most hardest working people you could ever wish to meet - oh and he also happens to have involvement in a football club and a F1 racing team
                Well said! Some people hear only what they want to!
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Sent him a very supportive tweet last night. Good to see it helped. Seems plenty of others did the same going by his reply. Hopefully he'll ignore the minority of idiots from now on (even though they often shout the loudest). Sadly there isn't a club in the land that doesnt have its share of them:

"Fantastic response from QPR fans. Good chat with Harry. I'm a fighter so if fans want me to stay I stay whatever happens. End of subject. Thank you all."
                  Well done Stanley . Glad you were able to get the point over to Uncle Tony that its only a miniscule % age of some of our pondlife fans choose to abuse him on twitter....The rest of us appreciate and are grateful to him for what he is TRYING to do to our little club !!

Comment

Well i'm glad he's come out and said this as every man and his dog seem to have jumped on this story and are already writing our obituary

Comment

can you all #### my mrs off on twitter please so she can walk away.Please pretty please.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                        blimey i think everyone is getting a tad carried away with this! how much of our fan base use ****ter? a very small part i would think so for tony to get all worried over about 30 fans at most sending him abuse is really stupid! NEARLY ALL RANGERS FANS WANT HIM TO STAY, END OF!
                        I think you are grossly underestimating Twitter. It is now the preffered forum for the media to get and push their stories now as well as normal people just following stars. It is an incredible powerful PR/Marketing/News tool.

As for the amount that use Twitter - it is growing. I only use it for QPR stuff really and already have 16 million folllowers.

I think it was probably my Tweet that talked TF round. Happy to #### her off Gtleighsr, if only I knew who she was!
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          I think you are grossly underestimating Twitter. It is now the preffered forum for the media to get and push their stories now as well as normal people just following stars. It is an incredible powerful PR/Marketing/News tool.

As for the amount that use Twitter - it is growing. I only use it for QPR stuff really and already have 16 million folllowers.

I think it was probably my Tweet that talked TF round. Happy to #### her off Gtleighsr, if only I knew who she was!
                          thinly veiled "i just saved the club"

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            thinly veiled "i just saved the club"
                            Think you might be right. You all owe me a beer!
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                              Think you might be right. You all owe me a beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X