fa cup draw...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fa cup draw...

... would have been barnsley at home , what a good draw that would have been, oh well never mind the way things are going at the momment we could get to play em twice next season!!!!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Not necessarily, think we would have had a different number to MK Dons
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
      well thats blown me outta the water cheers mate!

Comment

I could be wrong.........

Comment

Yes I agree too. When you see a team turned down for say, two stonewall penalties during a game, if the first had been given, the second would not have happened. On the basis that if you had watched a replay of the original game, then that's what would of happened, two shouts, no penalty.

But if the first one was given, then the rest of the game after that changes. The possibility of the game exactly mirroring the first result (the replay that you watched), leading to the exact circumstances for the second penalty would not happen. I find it amusing when I hear people talk like that, 'we should have had two' whatever it was. Two incidences definitely occurred in the original game, yes, but that's it. They won't both happen after the first one was given.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
            Yes I agree too. When you see a team turned down for say, two stonewall penalties during a game, if the first had been given, the second would not have happened. On the basis that if you had watched a replay of the original game, then that's what would of happened, two shouts, no penalty.

But if the first one was given, then the rest of the game after that changes. The possibility of the game exactly mirroring the first result (the replay that you watched), leading to the exact circumstances for the second penalty would not happen. I find it amusing when I hear people talk like that, 'we should have had two' whatever it was. Two incidences definitely occurred in the original game, yes, but that's it. They won't both happen after the first one was given.
            mmmmm very good but whats that gotta do with what stainrod posted?

Comment

Err nothing, a similar principle, but I always wanted to explain it. Stainrod was saying we may have given a different draw number, or picked to have played someone else if we'd have won.

Comment

To be honest just trying to make myself feel better about the draw!

Comment

QPR Offy gave out the number on Friday before the game. Same number for MK Dons or QPR.

Comment

I'm still angry that our unbeaten run ground to a halt against league one side, MK Dons.
                    Such a shame we didn't give the competition the respect it deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      I'm still angry that our unbeaten run ground to a halt against league one side, MK Dons.
                      Such a shame we didn't give the competition the respect it deserves.
                      Exactly how I feel. Let's not forget the spectacular nature either: at one point 0-4 at home. Terrible.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                      X