• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosie
    if u can remember that
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

wealthy=top/player-ITK-knowledgeable-AMG-one/punch-weareqpr3.25=wanna/be/mod
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

it must be a first for this board,poster bans himself for a week at least. he so individual

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
          weareqpr12.... where are you?
          Dave, his last login was 22-01-2013 12:15 AM

Comment

tad harsh on the young lad imho.........too boot some c unts nicked his bike as well!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              Dave, his last login was 22-01-2013 12:15 AM
              you are joking arnt you? All the dogs in my area strted howling at that exact moment and all the car alarms were going off

Comment

you lot!!!! you are awful.....but i like you!

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                  come back and face the music dipstick!!!

Dave your post stinks of immaturity.

I just can't believe there is a post with regards to me.

Firstly I just passed on information given to me and secondly, I am probably 1 of the most honest posters on here.

Maybe you need a break away from all things qpr and start enjoying life because you behave as 1 hell of a sad lonely individual I am afraid to say!

Also moral of this thread is, it is not the dipstick that's the problem, its the bloke ie you checking it!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

whoops

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      His name is top secret... Despite the mick taking.. I enjoy him on here
                      Yea he's alright tbf - better than plenty of the people than crop up on ere every now n again.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

In fairness I'm in no position to give any stick to you for this WeAre after my post passing on what I got told about Chris Samba

Since then the same pal has told me to lump on Adkins getting the bullet (I missed out on the odds but he got on at 22/1 the day before he went the jammy ba$tard) and told me a week in advance that Cashley had signed a new 200k a week deal at Chelski.... Typical the 1 bit of dud info he has ever given me is the one QPR related and hense I share

My apologies by the way for that incorrect info chaps!!
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssss

gwasshopper your back!
                          Thought youd bought some gin,put Chris Rea on and run a hot bath and opened the razor blades.was well worried we all was.But sleep safe now.
                          Right back to the bullying of other posters,whos next?

Comment

Yesssssss, he's back!!

Comment

there should be a bullying thread sticky..if you go in there its full on bullying mindless beat em up..

Comment

there is its the home fans section

Comment

Working...
                                X