£3.25m for Ottemwinge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
    Could be like the good old days, he could go on the lash before kick off and smoke a cigar on the pitch.
    aaah bollecks graham, saturdays starting 11 were doing just that. anton asked me to look after his weed grinder and blunt papers just before kick off

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      This stinks of Chris Samba all over again,can never see them letting him go to us at this moment !!
      Yeah,Samba wanted to come to us and it was blocked,if he does join I hope he doesn't turn out to be our new Mike Sheron

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
        aaah bollecks graham, saturdays starting 11 were doing just that. anton asked me to look after his weed grinder and blunt papers just before kick off
        My bad, will be a nice change to sign someone who's on the wagon!

Comment

Park has the look of the pro footballer version of the drunken master when he's slipping and sliding all over the place

Comment

He wants to come to us? How wonderful. He seems really genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
              Park has the look of the pro footballer version of the drunken master when he's slipping and sliding all over the place

Comment

We would not be happy if it was one of our players throwing his toys out of the pram.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                  We would not be happy if it was one of our players throwing his toys out of the pram.
                  We sure wouldnt but its not so hey ho

Comment

turned down a second offer from us now. I think they will stick by their guns and wont let him go. Time to look elsewhere Harry and be quick!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      I think they will stick by their guns and wont let him go. Time to look elsewhere Harry and be quick!
                      I reckon you may be right there.

Comment

From their offish:

Club again insist they have 'no need or desire' to sell core players

ALBION have turned down a second offer from QPR for Peter Odemwingie.

The striker handed in a transfer request on Friday, which was immediately rejected.

Sporting & technical director (designate) Richard Garlick said: "QPR have made a second, improved offer for Peter, which we have turned down.

"As we have repeatedly stated, we have no need or desire to sell our core players.

"Since we turned down Peter's transfer request, he has made his position clear in a statement to the media and via his personal Twitter account.

"This matter will be dealt with internally."

http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/al...r-623163.aspx?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                          he needs these, not that it would improve his overall performance much

cramponsm.jpg

Comment

Dumb WBA

Why hang onto a player that does not have any desire to play for the club

WBA fans must be fuming hanging onto a player that wants to leave

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                              Dumb WBA

Why hang onto a player that does not have any desire to play for the club

WBA fans must be fuming hanging onto a player that wants to leave

Plus his contract expires next year and he can leave for nothing.

Comment

Really cant work this out. Why keep a player who has no desire to stay. He hasn't been unfair in his comments either. Just been honest about his situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X