No announcement yet.

Anton has left the building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was sky there for when he landed and the crowds that surley would mob at huge coup like him?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i really think he would have come good.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
        i really think he would have come good.
        He came good for MKDs on Saturday. I'm so pleased to see the talentless clown leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          SSN reporting that he's on a plane to Turkey..... Rejoice!!! We will never have to speak of him again.
          What a stupid post,it's only a loan FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            What a stupid post,it's only a loan FFS
            Not stupid at all, mate. We won't see him again this season, which is very good news. Aren't you pleased? And, I suspect, he won't be back.

Comment

I know he is ****e but who do we have to replace him with and Iv no doubt they will drive( ok fly )him back personally in may

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                He was not good enough at his other clubs. He was a panick buy as we could not get anyone at the time due to the change of ownership at the time of the transfer deadline. Most of those signings from tht time have not done that well for us.
                I recall writing something last season about how he was only signed because Warnock didn't have any funds to sign players in pre-season and he would not have been bought had Warnock had more time to spend. I have often said he is not good and only got as far as he has by luck and Rio's reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  I know he is ****e but who do we have to replace him with and Iv no doubt they will drive( ok fly )him back personally in may
                  Pray they don't; worry they will. Harry'll add a CB by Thursday. And Jude the Cat would be better cover than Anton F.

Comment

Comment

I wish him all the best but he is simply not a Premier League player.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                      X