Anton has left the building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton has left the building

SSN reporting that he's on a plane to Turkey..... Rejoice!!! We will never have to speak of him again.

its only a loan. they never leave, they just go on holiday at our expense. look at hulse - still on the payroll...

in fairness to anton he was a big step up for us when he came. confidence never recovered after the terry affair imho.

Comment

Oh so he's gone...

Shame for him and us as I felt there was a good footballer there somewhere, I think I remember NW saying he was a confidence player and I don't think he had any sadly.

Still he will return in the summer so we can take things from there.

Comment

The type of error he made the other day for their second goal is nothing to do with confidence, it's just incredibly poor play / judgement, whatever you want to call it. The problem for CB's, same as keepers, when they make a rick like that it often results in us conceeding a goal.

Right time for him to move on.

Comment

it get him off the wage bill for now which is good news, in the summer he's will be sold on only if we stay up

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
            it get him off the wage bill for now which is good news, in the summer he's will be sold on only if we stay up
            The best incentive yet to stay up....

Comment

Taken from another forum:

''there ıs slow change he wıll transfer to bursaspor but today bursaspor manager ertugrul saglam resıgn from hıs posıtıon dont buy any for now waıt for more offıcıal news''

Doesnt look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                The best incentive yet to stay up....

You can say that again bruv!

Comment

I F*****g hope so, only prob is he'll be back in the summer it we cant get shot?

Comment

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...l-at-Bursaspor

Comment

Seems apt him going to Turkey. Hope it goes well for him.

Comment

hope he plays well there, then they'll make it permanent
                        very poor defender who can't concentrate for 90 mins
                        occasionally when he did, he played ok

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                          Oh so he's gone...

Shame for him and us as I felt there was a good footballer there somewhere, I think I remember NW saying he was a confidence player and I don't think he had any sadly.

really? ive always thought he was ****e even at other clubs! a player who lived off his brothers name!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Oh so he's gone...

really? ive always thought he was ****e even at other clubs! a player who lived off his brothers name!

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                            Me too have always thought he's been S**t was upset when we signed him, a very poor player who's lived off his Brothers REP would struggle to get in any other Prem or Championship side

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              Oh so he's gone...

He was not good enough at his other clubs. He was a panick buy as we could not get anyone at the time due to the change of ownership at the time of the transfer deadline. Most of those signings from tht time have not done that well for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X