No announcement yet.

Cup draw - missed opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the fa cup v spurs it was probably the best day of my qpr life even though we did not win the game.

waited for a ticket in a line for 13 hours , and we now drop 9 players in the 4th round

We are not to big for the Fa cup we are not exactly filled with a cabinet full of cups are we

Wan****

Comment

I've got a strong motto in life that I swear by. You can't change what's done.

Same goes here, we lost to MkDons. It's done, get over it, look to the next fixture
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

we should have been able to beat MKdons with any starting 11.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          I've got a strong motto in life that I swear by. You can't change what's done.

Same goes here, we lost to MkDons. It's done, get over it, look to the next fixture
          yeah too true

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            The type that get all misty eyed about FV are going to be tugging themselves into a coma over that draw.
            Home to Barnsley would have been a home banker, it always is. Still 'Arry made his point to the board, so why should we complain.....
            Yeah, but they are REAL men deeps, real 'ard.............not like you and me who are not violent types - we are just presumed a bit suspect because of lack of violent tendencies!! (referencing another thread of course)

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              So disappointing! A quarter final was up for grabs! Those of us who are old enough will remember the run to the cup final v spurs. The day out a at highbury for the semi is still one of my best days out as a rangers fan. 9 changes is too many to make. A stronger team could have killed off Mk before half time and then rested in the 2nd half! But this is QPR and we don't do cups!
              Being too young to enjoy/appreciate the league cup triumph in '67, our FA Cup run in '82 will live with me forever. Winning it outright must be something else altogether.
              One day, maybe.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                [/B]

What are you talking about?
                You don't think the team he selected for the cup game yesterday was aimed at demonstrating how weak the squad is, and getting a few extra quid out of the board before Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  Yeah, but they are REAL men deeps, real 'ard.............not like you and me who are not violent types - we are just presumed a bit suspect because of lack of violent tendencies!! (referencing another thread of course)
                  I see it's started already...

Comment

Ok i will just except this joke of a situation , as you obviously have.

How can you except this situation as it stands

We are the joke of the premier league at present , maybe the reason why im so fed up.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      It's done, get over it, look to the next fixture
                      That's the kind of nonsense people were spouting under Hughes.

I don't want Harry or any of that starting 11 to get over it. I want the fvckers to learn big time.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                        Bet Tony is unhappy today he would have wanted to win the Fa cup.

Redknapp has f**** up big time in my opinion.

Very Disappointed..
                        How by not fielding our first eleven as we have man city and Norwich the same week? The team he fielded should have easily beat mk dons.

Comment

The more I think about it and this takes nothing away from the disgraceful effort some players made yesterday but HR must take some of the blame as he is the one that sent that team out and if he knows he has not got strength in depth he should of played the same as what we had at west ham and I'm sure we would of won yesterday(bar Remy who was injured)

Comment

And whose to say if we had beaten Francise FC that then Spurs, Liverpool, Norwich wouldn't have won too and we met them away next round.............it is what it is and we move on, have to say though the players who wore the Hoops yesterday were a disgrace !

Comment

Big reality check. Massive clear out end of season. Most of the squad assembled by Hughes would struggle in the championship.

Given we're odds on for the drop, it seem a bit dumb to use the cup to make a political point, which I think the crafty old cockney might have been doing all along...

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                                Oh what couldve been

Home to Barnsley with the quarters beckoning

Lutonscum v Millwallscum looks a belter (migs v whackers)
                                Remind me what happened last cup game they played???!!!
                                luton smashed up a couple milwall boozers when they last went to the den

Comment

Working...
                                X