X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup draw - missed opportunity

Oh what couldve been

Home to Barnsley with the quarters beckoning

Lutonscum v Millwallscum looks a belter (migs v whackers)
    Remind me what happened last cup game they played???!!!
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Man u home tie ............shocker.....Good luck to MKD

Comment

It was there for us to have the cup run we wanted but unfortunately the overpaid tos*ers let us fans down again

Comment

Missed Opportunity

Just seen the fa cup draw for 5th round massive oppertunity missed in my opinion.....

Not many big teams left could have gone all the way

Complete joke im even more pi****d off now.

Never thought i would see the day when we didnt want to win the Fa cup.

Unhappy General....

Comment

The type that get all misty eyed about FV are going to be tugging themselves into a coma over that draw.

Home to Barnsley would have been a home banker, it always is. Still 'Arry made his point to the board, so why should we complain.....

Comment

got to agree, very disappointing, but if we escape relegation will look back and say probably the best result
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              The type that get all misty eyed about FV are going to be tugging themselves into a coma over that draw.

Home to Barnsley would have been a home banker, it always is. Still 'Arry made his point to the board, so why should we complain.....

What are you talking about?

Comment

Overpaid tos*ers let us down again

Comment

Might have had a chance against Barnsley now Anton's been thrown out of the club.....

Comment

That league cup trophy from '67, the time has been long overdue since it should have had the FA Cup to keep it company.
                    Football is all about winning things, cups, leagues, whatever.
                    Survival in any particular division, being the be-all, and end-all, is pants in my opinion, just pants.

Comment

This is precisely why I flagged up the importance of the MKD game last week.
                      It was predictable that a lot of sides were going to make the mistake of fielding a weak team and get turned over.
                      The fact is that the majority of our starting 11 in that game would struggle in the championship - that is how thin we are, despite all the investment. It is a damning indictment of the way our club has been run. There could also be psychological damage - being able to concentrate on the league just means you've been humiliated.

Comment

Bet Tony is unhappy today he would have wanted to win the Fa cup.

Redknapp has f**** up big time in my opinion.

Very Disappointed..

Comment

So disappointing! A quarter final was up for grabs! Those of us who are old enough will remember the run to the cup final v spurs. The day out a at highbury for the semi is still one of my best days out as a rangers fan. 9 changes is too many to make. A stronger team could have killed off Mk before half time and then rested in the 2nd half! But this is QPR and we don't do cups!

Comment

It makes even less sense when the reality is that we're odds on for the drop. So why not give teh cup a real go and build confidence?

Harry has fvcked up big time twice in two games. Trying to hold out at WHU and the cup performance were big mistakes for which he must bear some responsibility. Finger out.

Comment

We were playing MK Dons of league 1, that team should have won at a canter....7 internationals and plenty of experience so what can have been missing?

Comment

Working...
                              X