Out On Purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out On Purpose

Harry Redknapp is a very experieced manager he must have known that you cannot throw 11 players together and win a cup tie,

i ask you all -:

A/ Did he lose this tie on purpose to secure Premier status.

B/ If so why bother to win at Wba.

C/ Why no subs on till around 60 minutes when tie was dead and you could see it was a shambles.

Chelsea are playing a near full team today so are we not interested in the Fa cup.

It all smells a bit im afraid / i love Harry Redknapp but yesterday was his fault in my opinion.

Yesterday was a total embarressment to watch in front of my 2 kids.

Fans should lay off Tony he is the best thing to come to Qpr for years.

He is trying his best.

Regards a despondant General.

Yep, was there myself and i'm afraid you are right, I think Harry was making a point but it was at our expense, no need for so many changes - still hurts

Comment

Dont think i have ever been so disappointed at a match i apologised to both my kids on the way home for wasting their day..

Comment

I think the club may have made some money from that... it's a cover up!

Comment

Tbh mate we can sling all kinds of conspiracy theory's about but in the cold light of day that starting XI was more than good enough to beat a league 1 side.

Comment

Ric you cannot just chuck 11 players on a pitch and say play , it does not work like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Ric you cannot just chuck 11 players on a pitch and say play , it does not work like that.
              I have to agree with this... that's why I say Harry is also to blame.

Comment

Harry Redknapp is a very experieced manager he must have known that you cannot throw 11 players together and win a cup tie,

i ask you all -:

A/ Did he lose this tie on purpose to secure Premier status.

B/ If so why bother to win at Wba.

C/ Why no subs on till around 60 minutes when tie was dead and you could see it was a shambles.

Chelsea are playing a near full team today so are we not interested in the Fa cup.

It all smells a bit im afraid / i love Harry Redknapp but yesterday was his fault in my opinion.

Yesterday was a total embarressment to watch in front of my 2 kids.

Fans should lay off Tony he is the best thing to come to Qpr for years.

He is trying his best.

Regards a despondant General.
                a) No, they were in his words on paper good enough but were not, played like the scratch side they were. Still no excuse for their level.
                b) Because they were good enough and he could use and give other players a chance. Look at the number of players who would normally start and were rested in both games.
                c) Because BZ needs game time and was never going to play more than 30, no point throwing on other players to get injured because as you say tie was dead. Needed to see how he played.

Agree Tony F is a breath of fresh air long may he stay and stay interested.

The blame for yesterday was the players and the players alone.
                Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

You can if said players are paid almost 16 times more than the opposition they are playing. They should not be conceding 4 goals at home.

Comment

Meanwhile, over in Middlesex just down the M4...

Comment

No, our squad is so big our second team is still better than most Championship teams on paper - there is no way we lost that game on purpose.

Comment

I disagree. These guys play together every day of the week. Seasoned professionals paid vast sums because APPARENTLY they are better than the likes of the guys at MK Dons.

Comment

Working...
                        X