Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why i really think if we lose the next two its over!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i really think if we lose the next two its over!!!!

now i hate being a defeatest but with norwich being in free...fall if we lose to that lot at home thats surely it?...i think the time for excuses will have come and gone??....with our current 'inactivity' in the window could it be that tf n hr have already conceeded its a lost cause now?...i know some will point to remy's arrival but i bet in he has a release clause if we do get relegated!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

If we lose the next 2 I will still be saying we can stay up as I'm always way too optimistic, until that "R" is next to our name on SSN, I'll believe we can. But being realistic, deep down I think I'll be half resigned to relegation if we do lose to City & Norwich. We've gotta get 3 pts off Norwich, no ifs or buts. Anything from City would be a bonus. I reckon we will lose to City but get 3 pts vs the inbreds - they're even worse than us at the moment.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

agreedamondo matty knowing us we'll beat citeh n lose to the six fingers n three thumbs eleven!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        If we lose the next 2 I will still be saying we can stay up as I'm always way too optimistic, until that "R" is next to our name on SSN, I'll believe we can. But being realistic, deep down I think I'll be half resigned to relegation if we do lose to City & Norwich. We've gotta get 3 pts off Norwich, no ifs or buts. Anything from City would be a bonus. I reckon we will lose to City but get 3 pts vs the inbreds - they're even worse than us at the moment.
        Totally agree mate . However disgusting yesterday was we just have to pick ourselves up for a dogfight on Tuesday and even more so Saturday

Comment

Never give up never quit. Never. Except maybe cigarettes.

Comment

If we lose the next 2 it certainly isn't over mate. We have march/april where we will have a run of results trust me. We will lose games but I can see us winning 8 and drawing 2, losing 5

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              now i hate being a defeatest but with norwich being in free...fall if we lose to that lot at home thats surely it?...i think the time for excuses will have come and gone??....with our current 'inactivity' in the window could it be that tf n hr have already conceeded its a lost cause now?...i know some will point to remy's arrival but i bet in he has a release clause if we do get relegated!

Relax Facta, we can't even beat a non league outfit on our own patch atm, easy 3 nil to you imo.

Comment

Not so sure wiz/.your'e our bogey team at loftus rd............i really hate you/......not you personally as you seem quite a decent chap!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  Not so sure wiz/.your'e our bogey team at loftus rd............i really hate you/......not you personally as you seem quite a decent chap!
                  We owe Norwich one as they truely are our bogey side as Fulham had been in recent history before we turned them over. Fortunately the side yesterday will not be the same as the one that will front up on Tuesday and against Norwich. Already took a point at Norwich earlier in the season which we rarely do at Carrow Road.

Four points coming our way

Comment

March & April are the make or break games;
                    Southampton (a)
                    Sunderland (h)
                    Aston Villa (a)
                    Fulham (a)
                    Wigan (h)
                    Everton (a)
                    Stoke (h)
                    Reading (a)

Comment

The next two matches are tough. We all know that City are a top team. Even though Norwich are on free fall it will be a tough match as we struggle against any team that has physical players. As we will not have Nielson, it could be a long afternoon for our CBs. I would not be surprise if Norwich do not do a West ahem to us.

If we cannot beat Norwich at home at this stage of the season and with their form then I will throw in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
                        Relax Facta, we can't even beat a non league outfit on our own patch atm, easy 3 nil to you imo.
                        they wernt playing anton though

Comment

Every fat lady in the land will sing if we lose the next two....

Comment

At the end of the day, if we lose and the other clubs lose, we are still in it... Its when other teams around pick up points and we dont....So its not over yet...
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                              At the end of the day, if we lose and the other clubs lose, we are still in it... Its when other teams around pick up points and we dont....So its not over yet...
                              you are arguing with your avatar?
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X