No announcement yet.

Bothroyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of those guilty of yesterday's performance will get playing time as the performances of our so called first 11 are inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
      Some of those guilty of yesterday's performance will get playing time as the performances of our so called first 11 are inconsistent.
      True. So if Harry can't bring in reinforcements we're fu@ked......

Comment

Would love to see Traore start left wing, think he will be a natural there.
        When the new Korean guy comes in it could make all the difference, espesially as SWP seems to be getting his confidence back playing on the other wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          Just seen MK Dons match highlights and it looks like that Bothroyd was the only one who worked his socks off. Your thought anyone who went to the game.

You are joking he was as bad as anyone out there really lazy? Another player we need to ship out ASAP

Comment

Bothroyd was, along with Granero, probably our best player. He won virtually every header, was a good target man, worked hard. Anyone saying otherwise just isn't dealing with facts, or has no idea about football. I'm not saying he was a world beater, but certainly did a good job.

I felt sorry for granero, he had little quality around him and must have wondered what the hell he is doing here.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
              Bothroyd was, along with Granero, probably our best player. He won virtually every header, was a good target man, worked hard. Anyone saying otherwise just isn't dealing with facts, or has no idea about football. I'm not saying he was a world beater, but certainly did a good job.

I felt sorry for granero, he had little quality around him and must have wondered what the hell he is doing here.
              Nice to hear, think Granero looked fit enough to start on Tuesday then? How about Zamora?

Comment

In order of who put a shift in, for me it would be: Granero, Bothroyd, Zamora, Mackie, Traore and Campbell. All the others would be dead last.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I went yesterday, unfortunately, and the only players to come out of it with any credit were, Cesar, Onouha, Nelsen, Hill, Derry, SWP, Mbia, Adel and Remy

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                    Agree with Traore left wing.
                    Traore is not a good defender, but can be a very effective midfielder if selected and he applies his attributes like speed and crossing. If he works on his shooting he an add goals to his game.

Comment

Working...
                    X