Bothroyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bothroyd

Just seen MK Dons match highlights and it looks like that Bothroyd was the only one who worked his socks off. Your thought anyone who went to the game.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Was as poor as the other 10

Comment

Worked quite hard yea but very little quality. 2nd half I'd say every 1 of our players was prett $hit - first half we had a few moments of looking half OK, although nothing to shout from the roof tops about.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Granero, traore, and fabio were the only ones who can take any credit out of that game

Comment

Yeah, ran about, made an effort, scored a goal. Well done.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Granero, traore, and fabio were the only ones who can take any credit out of that game
            How I see it n all. Can't imagine any of the others will get any game time for us again this season, barring injuries / suspensions forcing Arry's hand.

Comment

That game finished a few QPR careers I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Good.

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    Hope so.

Comment

Monosyllabic Agreement.

Comment

Yes, Traore gets the credit for the first goal, on his heels waiting for ball and not meeting it and for allowing his man to get across him. Also the credit for when it went 3 at the back for forgetting it is also part of the job to track back and work up a sweat.

Fabio as ever got stuck in and worked hard, Granero's class on ball showed but the statues around him did not move or shift their markers. At any level of football if your strikers or midfielders stand waiting for a ball to their feet, they are not going to be in the game. Que yesterday until the substitutions and the start of the long ball and up in air for flick on's and knockdowns.
                        Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
                          Yes, Traore gets the credit for the first goal, on his heels waiting for ball and not meeting it and for allowing his man to get across him. Also the credit for when it went 3 at the back for forgetting it is also part of the job to track back and work up a sweat.

Fabio as ever got stuck in and worked hard, Granero's class on ball showed but the statues around him did not move or shift their markers. At any level of football if your strikers or midfielders stand waiting for a ball to their feet, they are not going to be in the game. Que yesterday until the substitutions and the start of the long ball and up in air for flick on's and knockdowns.
                          Play traore on the left wing and the new Korean at left back, drop mackie and use as impact sub

Comment

Agree with Traore left wing.

Comment

Traore responsible for two for their four goals.... Bothroyd, I think, was with Fabio one of the better players, but he's not good enough. In an ideal world the only player from yesterday I'd have in the 25 would be Fabio and Green. In this less than ideal world I'd have Green, Fabio and Bothroyd. No other. Perhaps Granero.

Comment

Working...
                              X