Squad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad!

I went yesterday, i must admit i have never boo'd a fellor r's player in my life but Ferdinand got the loudest boo from me he made me feel physically violent towards him. The moment he got given the captains armband in the 2nd half topped it off. He is ****e.
    Regardless of what division we are in i have heard the following are gone BY the summer permanently via transfer or paid off!

Campbell
    bothroyd
    ferdinand
    park
    bosingwa
    traore
    cisse
    green
    murphy
    barton
    granero
    ephraim

A squad overhaul, spoke to Harry after the game his face was red he was livid!!

Some good player on the way hopefully

Keep green as a sub gk

Comment

I wouldnt hes a day dreamer

Comment

you know what makes me laugh at ferdinand....he get the ball n looks up like he is going to unleash a 40 yard incisive pass then gives it straight to an opposition player!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          you know what makes me laugh at ferdinand....he get the ball n looks up like he is going to unleash a 40 yard incisive pass then gives it straight to an opposition player!
          So true. His passing is woeful - a few times yesterday he tried a pass that was way out of his capabilities and, low and behold, it went straight to the opposition.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
          X