about Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
    you dont even go to games you wally, youre basing your opinion on the fact that you hero worship this washed up non entity. the only reason he is staying is because fernandes has bought him in order to cash in on people like yourselves and your blinkered obsession for what is a below average footballer
    I don't have to go to the game to see QPR play. Call me lazy if you want to or poor.

Park has been here for half a season and been injured half of that. I don't think the manager would cash in on him just yet and I think he also came in cheap so there wouldn't be much to cash in on. The reward risk is pretty good to keep him imo.

Your statement about tony is in my opinion very unlikely. Here is why:
    1. QPR is bottom of the league.
    2. Primary goal is to stay up.
    3. TF and HR knows this.
    4. Everyone want to do everything they can to achieve this even if their ability does not allow it. (except the boing fans imho)
    5. To best do it is to play it HR way and not interfere.
    6. HR decides who is in form and who is able to contribute to his gameplan.
    7. It's ridiculous to force HR to play someone who is not up for it. It's a recipe to fail. Staying up is way more important than to please some particular fans. Don't think they wish to see Park play poor anyway.
    8. Never in a million years would HR accept a job where he can not decide who will play or not. If so then he would be here for the money alone and is basically already handicapped.

As for the increasing of fan base in Korea? A much better way is to integrate 1 or 2 of the korean players over time and not now when QPR are bottom of the league. Furthermore fans come with success. At the moment there is no success, only failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
      are you korean, i just wonder because you seem park oriented. you contradict yourself. what you seem to mean is that you dont mind
      if other players are critisised so long as its not park. we tear into all of them if they play rubbish cos we support the team not the player
      Nope. It was just an example how quick fans change their mind. Every player can and should be criticized, including park.

Honestly I don't get this "support the team but not the ****ty players" attitude. They are part of the team? Are they not? Okay if they played bad, then have a go at them if you want. But at the end of the day do you still support them?

Little bit contradicting, isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
        ive told you why he still gets in the side time and time again, are you actually going to contribute anything other to this forum about qpr other than your sycophantic park waffle
        bon set up a korean forum maybe youll get along better with people there unless ofcourse youre just WUM (which is probably the case)
        Well I did my best to respond to your claim. I do try to contribute if you haven't noticed you may click on my profile to everything I posted. Also please feel free to explain more why you think TF is the puppet master. I haven't seen any indication of this.

I can not read korean or any other asian language so there is no point for me to read there. And besides I am a QPR fan. Like it or not.

Where have I shown psychopathic tendencies if I may ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post
          Nope. It was just an example how quick fans change their mind. Every player can and should be criticized, including park.

Honestly I don't get this "support the team but not the ****ty players" attitude. They are part of the team? Are they not? Okay if they played bad, then have a go at them if you want. But at the end of the day do you still support them?

if you dont understand the concept of supporting the team and not the player...that supporting the player is subsumed within team support..that weak players
          need to be rooted out for the good of the team and team survival...then we are essentially participating in support of different sports...mines football...not
          sure what your supporting

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post

They get paid millions to kick a ball around, if the high profile signing of QPR plays like ****, be prepared to get attacked by the fed up fans. And Korean fans are no strangers of criticizing their own players either so shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skimmilk View Post
              They get paid millions to kick a ball around, if the high profile signing of QPR plays like ****, be prepared to get attacked by the fed up fans. And Korean fans are no strangers of criticizing their own players either so shut up.
              As he has said numerous times himself, madara is not Korean. Just FYI, so that he does not have to repeat it again and again.
              Last edited by Joon; 29-01-2013, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Plse this argument is getting very boring. Skimmilk I am politely asking you not to tell a fellow fan to "shut up". And for the last time stop bringing the Korean element into all of this.

And Madara there is little point you banging on an on about Park because most people on this message board go to games and have formed an opinion based on what they see. And that, rather than your endless justifications for his poor performance, is likely to form their opinion of Park. And I'm afraid probably for most fans its not that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Plse this argument is getting very boring. Skimmilk I am politely asking you not to tell a fellow fan to "shut up". And for the last time stop bringing the Korean element into all of this.

And Madara there is little point you banging on an on about Park because most people on this message board go to games and have formed an opinion based on what they see. And that, rather than your endless justifications for his poor performance, is likely to form their opinion of Park. And I'm afraid probably for most fans its not that good.
                  Everyone I;ve spoken to, even non QPR fans think he is past it.

Comment

Working...
                  X