Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about Park

Many of u might not know.

2003-2005 he played for psv in hollands under hidink.

At first he was donkey. Couldnt do a thing and everytime he possessed the ball
    Fans booed.

This continued for a year. hindink couldnt play park at home side due to this reason.

Park was afraid of hearing boo.

Park explained " I hated , was afraid of playing football. But I started to change myself"

In the followin season he scored 11 goals and assisted quite a few even in he champions league vs ac milan. Against world class footballers he discharged all of his stresses off. That was when he became world class.

Hope he revives as he did.

Park" I was bit annoyed that fans who booed at me at first for whole year, started to sing my song and praise me high. Their change in attitude was hilarious to me. That again made me a evil. After that I always tried hardest."

so he actually admits he's two bob!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Never rated him. Confident or not. He needs quality around him and lots of it to hide his deficiencies.
      Awful awful signing. He has been woeful for us.

Comment

Bon he was a young and hungry player then at the start of his career.

He's 31 now, has had injuries and is playing in a **** poor team, so hardly a valid comparison.

Comment

We still possess enough chances for change. Cisse nelso leave and newcomers will come In.
          Not to mention park did well in psv because he played with Lee young pyo the korean legendary f
          Left fullback. Now we have post lee young pyo. Yun

Comment

The problem with Park is that at ManU he relied on his legs - industrious end to end player. Now he tries to do the same but is often half a step off the pace as his legs are not what they used to be. As he is not blessed with individual skill/technique and also short of physical strength, he offers very little at Premier League pace. Better suited now to a slower game abroad.

Comment

Hard to criticise your point johnp

Comment

Being a legend in your homeland their must be a korean team that would happily take him off our hands for a cut price fee this january.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Being a legend in your homeland their must be a korean team that would happily take him off our hands for a cut price fee this january.
                  Exactly what I thought - surely most Korean sides must be queueing up to take him?!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
                    The problem with Park is that at ManU he relied on his legs - industrious end to end player. Now he tries to do the same but is often half a step off the pace as his legs are not what they used to be. As he is not blessed with individual skill/technique and also short of physical strength, he offers very little at Premier League pace. Better suited now to a slower game abroad.
                    spot on i think

Comment

Lets not talk about Park in the hope that he will just go away......

Comment

Korean footballers are all like Park? No.

SON HEUNG MIN 7 goals 1 assists at the age of 20.

First ever goal against Chelski best 11 at the age of 18

first debute at the age of late 17(same as Messi)

Worldclass post- C.Ronaldo

Spurs bid 10M and rejected now ready to fire 14M

Dont judge the Korean A team level class footballers by seeing Park who retired from A team.

I am telling you YUN IS ALSO KOREAN A TEAM LEVEL.

Get Exicted.

Give yourself a ray of light.

YUN WILL BE A GOOD FOOTBALLER HERE AT QPR.

Comment

First season scored 4 goals at the age of 17- 18

Second season only scored 4 due to injury at the age of late 18

Pre-season he scored 19 goals and assisted 7 in total 16 games at the age of 19

Scored 5 goals at the age of late 19.

now he scored 7 goals 1 assist
                          ---------------------------------------
                          YUN is a left back though he can cut inside the box and score.

Either footed

Pacy

strong.

1000 times better than Traore and Park.

I fully gaurantee
                          Last edited by bonheurjh; 27-01-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing him bon! its about time we signed some talented young players
                            Last edited by D3nisBail3ySliP; 27-01-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                              I'm looking forward to seeing him bon!
                              yea. get excited!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X