Ferdinands contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinands contract

Anyone know how long he signed for last Sept.

In other words how much longer is this w@nker going to be picking up wages at our club

gotta agree dave....made a totally unwarranted career off his brothers name....conference player at best!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I believe his contract stipulates that he is not required to head, tackle, sprint or put any effort in whatsoever

He is also allowed to throw the undaunting support he got from fans following Terrygate back in their faces by quite obviously having the hump and being arrogant

I'd love to give us all a laugh by digging up an Evening Standard article from just a couple of months ago where he said "I've proved doubters wrong before, I always give 100% and I still think I'm good enough to break into the England squad"

Hilarious

I know England are shizen at the moment but come on
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Said to my mate yesterday if his name was Anton Smith no
        one would no about him for the last 10 years & I honestly believe that.

Comment

His unforced error for their second goal was technically the worst piece of defending I've seen for years. He watched the ball, under no pressure, sail over his head. Shameful. Harry, to be truthful, should have substituted him there and then. He hadn't even the good grace to hang his head in shame. He should never feature again. Not even on the bench. If he does he must be booed. Enough is enough: Ferdinand was directly responsible for goals against WBA (x2), Southampton, Swansea, Man U (x2), MK Dons, Reading etc. He cannot defend.

Comment

4 year contract
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
            X