X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple a wins.... all will be forgiven..starting Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      what a sheltered life you must lead if that is all you got to do is follow QPR through thick and thin ,over 50 years i have supported QPR and i will not stop now ,but at£1,000 a go for a ST i feel i can't put my hard earned ,towards these under peforming prattss
      The point i am trying to get across is that no one forces us to come to football each week,it is a free choice we make, as is the club we follow.

We in our infinate wisdom have chosen QPR. we know they are a small team and will struggle to achieve much,the fact we are in the Prem is an achievement in itself.

This is why i cant understand fans threatening to not renew season tickets. It comes across(possibly wrongly) as if because we are not succesfull you no longer want to watch us.

As you have said £1000 is a lot of money to pay and if thats the reason for not renewing nobody could argue.

If as you say you have followed QPR for 50 years then you will have seen many sides and performances worse than yesterday.

Comment

I've been following Rangers for three months short of 40 years, and I can't remember a more pitiful performance. I was a ST holder during the dark days of relegation from the prem then a further drop. Yesterday was a prem team against a league one team and we got hammered. It was shameful, disgraceful, whatever you want to call it, but it was totally unnaceptable.

Just because people give up their STs it doesn't mean they've abandoned the club. Some people have different priorities and are not willing to keep forking out for poor value for money. Each to their own I say.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          I've been following Rangers for three months short of 40 years, and I can't remember a more pitiful performance. I was a ST holder during the dark days of relegation from the prem then a further drop. Yesterday was a prem team against a league one team and we got hammered. It was shameful, disgraceful, whatever you want to call it, but it was totally unnaceptable.

Just because people give up their STs it doesn't mean they've abandoned the club. Some people have different priorities and are not willing to keep forking out for poor value for money. Each to their own I say.
          Which I agree with Richard. As per my last post I totally appreciate that people can and do priortise above QPR, nothing at all wrong with that. My arguement was that matey was saying people must have "sad & sheltered lives" for following QPR through thick & thin - he didn't give any reasoning or justification at all. Hense my responses which, granted, could have been better - bit spur of the moment, but just thought it was an out of line comment seeing as if everybody gave up their STs to avoid "living a sad and sheltered life" we would have no fans.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Never go out of your way, to deliberately starve your own football club of much needed revenue.
            Unless, of course you happen to be Chelsea, in which case, fill yer boots lad, fill yer boots.

Comment

Sky is a disgrace with all these home matches on TV and only 1 away match shown.

Comment

Working...
              X