dear mr fernandes and mr redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear mr fernandes and mr redknapp

i am writing to you both , i hope also on behalf of many other hughely disapointed and dare i say embarrised qpr fans. the woefully inept performance today by so called proffesional footballers representing our club was in my opinion one of the most insulting in my 40 years of following the club i love...ive sat through many many games home and away over the years when we have been soundly beaten by far superior sides but that is the nature of this game....however to watch fantastically paid individuals perform as most of them did yesterday with blaise and apathy and a totally disrespectful attitude to the ticket buying loyal qpr fans really is the final straw for me!...many qpr fans follow the club week in week out the length and breadth of the country forking out hundreds more likely thousands of pounds to do so yet continue to suffer inexscusable dross served up as i witnessed yesterday....the sad thing is ive now decided not to renew my son and i's season tickets next season reguardless of what league we are in yet i will still follow the club i love.....i will never ever attend any more cup ties at loftus rd in protest of what i was made to endure yesterday......mr fernandes i thank you for your apparent good intentions for our club and believe the appointment of harry redknapp may save us this season. however there is a terminal cancer within certain members of the playing staff you most both rid of before its too late!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

drama queenim feeling your pain.

Comment

4 people i spoke to yesterday after the game in the Goldsmiths are not renewing there ST regardless of what happens this season . myself and son also makes it 6 ,i feel the club is not in a good position at the moment ,and dosn't bode well for the future
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Sorry i cant understand why you wouldnt renew your season ticket other than financial or personal reasons.
        Are you saying that because we are not doing very well you are stopping following us.

Surely we follow our team thru thick and thin.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          4 people i spoke to yesterday after the game in the Goldsmiths are not renewing there ST regardless of what happens this season . myself and son also makes it 6 ,i feel the club is not in a good position at the moment ,and dosn't bode well for the future

be prepared to recieve abuse!
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

its not a decision i made as a knee jerk reaction because of yesterday but im not happy contributing towards the lavish lifestyles the likes of those brigands who appeared in the name of our great club yesterday.....i hope harry does the right thing n shows most of them the exit door as id prefer to see youngsters like andrade/ehrmer/harriman n balanta given a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdel View Post
              Sorry i cant understand why you wouldnt renew your season ticket other than financial or personal reasons.
              Are you saying that because we are not doing very well you are stopping following us.

financially its not a problem for me as im solvent but due to business interests n sky mucking about with ko times its just not practical....ive 'lent' my st to mates five times already this season n will on tuesday night too!

Comment

what a sheltered life you must lead if that is all you got to do is follow QPR through thick and thin ,over 50 years i have supported QPR and i will not stop now ,but at£1,000 a go for a ST i feel i can't put my hard earned ,towards these under peforming prattss

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  financially its not a problem for me as im solvent but due to business interests n sky mucking about with ko times its just not practical....ive 'lent' my st to mates five times already this season n will on tuesday night too!
                  So if we get relegated that would be ideal for you, as nearly all our games would be 3 o clock saturdays

Comment

So if we get relegated that would be ideal for you, as nearly all our games would be 3 o clock saturdays
                    in a warped almost perverse way..............yes!!!! though of course i hope it wont happen......as i walked back to my car yesterday chatted to a fellow r and theres me moaning about a 90min drive back to essex n that poor sod lived north of stoke!!

Comment

what a sheltered life you must lead if that is all you got to do is follow QPR through thick and thin ,over 50 years i have supported QPR and i will not stop now ,but at£1,000 a go for a ST i feel i can't put my hard earned ,towards these under peforming prattss
                      Good for you. Run along now then.

So I guess we're all sad if we have season tickets when were not doing well eh? May as well all be like you and leave Loftus Road empty every week eh.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Good for you. Run along now then.

So I guess we're all sad if we have season tickets when were not doing well eh? May as well all be like you and leave Loftus Road empty every week eh.
                        won'y be the 1st time its been empty , and why should i run along [king of soundbites]

Comment

won'y be the 1st time its been empty , and why should i run along [king of soundbites]
                          We will all abandon ship then eh seeing as it makes us sad having season tickets when were not doing so well.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            We will all abandon ship then eh seeing as it makes us sad having season tickets when were not doing so well.
                            I Have paid £950 for a ST due to commitments i have already missed 4 home matches and due to miss another 2 and feel this is a waste of time ,so if someone don't buy a ST they are abandoning the ship i will say one thing ,i will be attending QPR matches long after TF has departed the scene , so i will not runalong as you suggest

Comment

I Have paid £950 for a ST due to commitments i have already missed 4 home matches and due to miss another 2 and feel this is a waste of time ,so if someone don't buy a ST they are abandoning the ship i will say one thing ,i will be attending QPR matches long after TF has departed the scene , so i will not runalong as you suggest
                              Not at all - as an earlier post states there's always more important things than football and nobody can argue that and if there's perfectly good reasons for giving it up (as you have just stated there is) then so be it. But you didn't state that previously and just started giving it about living a sad life purely for supporting qpr loyally. If you has give a decent reason in your post instead of that kinda comment I wouldn't even have bothered .

Comment

Working...
                              X