which QPR joker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Of a player,and there's been loads,has got you feeling violent.I mean that you've actually wanted to chin them.I was close with Ferdinand today

Same player for me I hate Ferdinand he's one of the worst players I've ever seen at our club
    Closely followed by that f#####g mercenary Bosingwa the quicker these 2 are out of our club the better,

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      So, if I'm not violent, I'm gay? Good one.
      Hahaha...Deeps, exactly! A typical assumption by a certain kind of individual - if you dont use your fists to get a point across you are deemed to be suspect. Hilarious really!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Of a player,and there's been loads,has got you feeling violent.I mean that you've actually wanted to chin them.I was close with Ferdinand today
        how long have you got
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          Hahaha...Deeps, exactly! A typical assumption by a certain kind of individual - if you dont use your fists to get a point across you are deemed to be suspect. Hilarious really!!
          where are the fists heading?

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            where are the fists heading?
            Good point! ................................

Comment

Bosingwa disgraceful, Diakite brainless/headless chicken, Mbia (as Diakite) against Arsenal, Cisse vs Norwich......
              :drunk:

Comment

Working...
              X